Posts by Sayhi

Its a fact a lot of new players would prefer to play legacy mode. Real life example. My friend seen me playing legacy mode, asked what game it is, he did want to try it also. He did not like new mode and even did not finish 1 game, cos he wanted same look as mine was, legacy mode.

This type of games play a lot of adults and they prefer simple, understandable look.

yeah you could be right about spies. Its seems like, somehow never noticed that. How many sabotage spies need then to reveal all armies? ITs silly I can see even every single submarine. pffff

Thats sorted, I will edit then.

Shown travel times do not match with actual travel time.

At some spots on map when arty ordered to attack, its just do not attack.

When enemy are in my arty range, arty do not open fire and enemy could get into melee range without 0 shots from my arty, same I could do to enemy.

Bomber attacking to moving target ( ship ), bomber gets to old position and sharp turn like 110 degree and adds 15 minutes to airplanes travel time.

Something odd going on with airplanes, sometimes cant see where exactly are those planes and some wrong travel times appear, at least visually .

Submarine got stack in the middle of North America and could not move it.

Maybe something has changed ingame mechanics, I just returned after some time.

Then more you will play, then more annoyed you will get about GM. At least to me this is the most p2w game what I ever played.

So much disappointment I had after spending zillion hours spent time and planning tactics ingame. Last game what we played, all coalition members agreed to retire from this game, cos its was brutal. We had Asia and Pacific, from Americas were incoming army, we surrounded them at ocean, but we decided to let their army disembark at Japan and at that moment open fire on them, as that would be the most efficient. Amercias managed to disembark I dunno like 5 troops from all their army and in seconds they did build up, factories, rails, railguns, fighters, bombers tanks, you name it.

All strategy and planning out of the window.

Another game what stack in my game. Neightbour was blowing up my infrastructure with GM without invading me and NON stop fixing his airplanes after each raid. Impossible to do something against him. Blowing up my rails with GM, railguns stuck, fighters going down, cos I did not fix them with gm and so on. And on top of that player were toxic AF, cos he was the man u know.

A lot of games where enemy just bought victory and time was lost for nothing.

So I gathered a bit info. 3 cases so far.

Firs member said -

I have no idea, I was offline. When I logged in to check on the troops, they were already attacking former ally forces. According to DE I attacked him, which of course I had not done. We made peace by accepting a share map offer.Even though peace was established, our relations updated, the same with the paper where the usual article appeared, markets open again etc.. some of the sea travelling troops kept on fighting. After a while a new article popped up in the paper that DNG attacked me. And war continued.

Other one, had same when he was offline, what I could see, his single arty was at AI range and its could start war.

And to me, coalition member left, cos went inactive. At first hours when he went inactive I had right on the way, I sent in troops to take positions to take over at morning. I logged in and I was at war with that nation.

Will keep updating if something similar will happen.

Thanks

Hello.

My coalition members and I had in last few days some bug. Our nations just start war with friendly nations. Few times in ocean and also on land. Is this bug for legacy mode only?

Thanks

Good point was made. Do you allow new players to play legacy mode? Cos my friend seen me playing and said he will try it out also, but he could not play it, just new one and he did not like new version and gave up.

Im not IT master , but old version was running for many years, then what bugs must be fixed and so on, should be polished over the years?

I must agree, I have same feeling, my screenshots what I posted in said game, was deleted from the newspaper also.

But I still trying to be positive.

Can I report from website ?

I got another player ,same story - account pushing. And he openly saying he wont get banned cos he is using goldmarks.

Will see do they care 1-2 players or rest of the players from the map.

I got over GM thing, but account pushing its other thing. Then at least pay money into bank.

Cheaters must be banned not protected. Once they will get banned, will come back with fresh mindset and will most likely use more GM, as otherwise they just get all for free and no need to spend that much. If someone covering cheaters.

Regards

https://prnt.sc/uuwb71

https://prnt.sc/uuwcsk

https://prnt.sc/uuwdr4

https://prnt.sc/uuweig

Ottomans pulled every single man at very start far away from his lands, to Pakistan. Most likely through Arab lands and cleared land there for Arabia.

Day 5 and Arabia got 53 provinces, but at very start he lost almost all his army to Hejaz. Don't know what happened in Anglo-Egyptian Sudan, but also lands for free at day 3.

yeah definitely it was account pushing. I done first time report no action was taken, reported after 72h and with screenshots and a lot others players did report and he got banned.

But today my report button disappeared, is it bug or what is going on? I cant report noone anymore.

Hello.

Could some top man confirm, can I call my friend to work as feeding account for me? Seems like it's not against rules, but I just would like confirmation as I don't want to get banned.

As example I play as French Morocco and my neighbour's are Spain and France in same coalition. Early days Spain pulled every single man away from his lands and France took over with no single shot fired.

Next day in province was uprising and France lost 2 troops. Total 2 troops lost for all Spain's lands. So he got all his lands for free. I reported, but action is not taken. So it is legit to do it? There is no doubt or something, it was done purposely as I was watching closely and were ready to defend against them, I'm surrounded by wolfpack from same gang France, Spain + some north African countries.

Regards