Posts by Jacques Thomas

It is, indeed, strange you're having this with multiple browsers.

Please delete all your cookies and clear your browser caches. There have been reports this resolves this Miniclip issue.

If, after having completed this, you're still having problems, please submit a ticket via 'Support' at the bottom of the page.

Due to what this has turned into, I'll direct you to to News & Updates so you can find all the released information you desire.

Although you haven't played much S1 yet, I presume you plan to play more, and I'm sure you'll make your own determinations about morale in the near future. I look forward to hearing them.

I just mean that the penalties can be extremely severe. There's a reason propaganda offices give +200, and it's not because the morale penalties you'll face here are the same as the ones you'll face in the other titles.

I haven't played much of S1 yet however I played the other games and what I can tell by looking at the statistics of the buildings, this is BY FAR the easiest among all of the games in order to manage the morale of provinces.

You'll come to notice the way morale modifiers are applied here are a good bit different from what you're accustomed to. :saint:

Interesting.

I just started another round of FF yesterday. I've a few territories captured but not enough really make any more determinations.

I wonder if trying to get "propaganda hubs" in order to have a large Neighbors Bonus will help mitigate some of the problems you're having there. That may dictate your route of expansion more than you'd like though. I don't know.

Once I get some more time in this round I'll throw out an update on any new findings I may have.

Hello,

Please submit a report via the 'Support' link at the bottom of the main page so we may assist you.

Envíe un informe a través del enlace ''Support'' en la parte inferior de la página principal para que podamos ayudarlo.

Thank you.

No link to the reality but one more equation in the game?

I don't know if that was necessary.

Anyway, the purpose of the expansion penalty is to help mitigate how incredibly effective rushing would be without it and to help ensure the rate of victory point gain is somewhere in close proximity to the intended length of the game.

The "Neighbors" penalty has a similar impact but has two sides to it. Though the effect of low morale neighbors can be harsh, the effect of high morale neighbors is just as effective. As such, even though rushing isn't near as effective as you may be used to, since low morale provinces have such a strong spread, it does make it easier to build "Morale Hubs," since the "Neighbors" bonus is stronger.

I hope this helped answer some questions.

Also, please bear in mind that that this, as with all things, is constantly monitored and reviewed, and we look to the community to present your ideas on how to improve the experience for all of you. If you think you have a better way, don't hesitate to throw your suggestions in the 'Missing Features' forum.

Now, I obviously haven't perfected my morale management strategy yet, so I am willing to say I could be handling things better.

I think this is where most of us are right now. I'm interested to see what strategies develop for morale management. We may get some consolidated information from the player base as the game grows and be able to form a worthwhile consensus.

It does take some serious effort to manage morale, but the way conscripts are done in addition to your "real troops" helps alleviate this. I don't use conscripts for anything other than garrisons while I wait for morale changes. It's about all I feel conscripts are good for.

Flanders Front is a whole different animal. This map is hard, and it's designed to be that way. A lot of effort will have to go into managing the many aspects of these matches, morale just being one.

If you find the other matches a bit too easy, try Flanders Front. :evil:

I...hear you.

I don't agree. I like the lack of starting balance on this map. The UK is difficult to beat, but it's also difficult to play. It has land on every continent, it's true, but I don't think it really controls any of it very well. I think it's too early to change the set up.

It's not like the UK is impossible to beat. It's just...large, and as such, starts with more potential enemies than anyone else.

Maybe the time comes when we can definitively say the UK needs to be changed, but I don't think that time is now and even if it were, I don't think taking away parts of the UK and just declaring it to be independent is the right answer. Maybe just combine provinces so the total number of provinces is lowered, but the total amount of land is not.

The 28p offers a lot in terms of strategy. I'd hate to see it changed on a whim.

You'll need to close the app, then go into your device's storage settings and remove all info associated with the app (this can also be done by completely removing the app).

Afterwards, reopen (reinstall if need be) and it should take you back to that log in screen.

I hope this helps resolve your issue. If not, get in touch with me and we'll get it addressed.

What I have so far:

Lv0 @ 50% = 874

Lv1 @ 62% = 10,237

Lv2 @ 66% = 13,799

Lv3 @ 80% = 36,337

Lv4 @ 80% = 40,500

Lv5 @ 100% = 67,500

And just for the sake of completion, I confirm that infrastructure has no direct effect on monetary income.

I won't create new posts with updates, but will edit this thread, for my own record keeping, if nothing else.