Posts by sonja1976

1 diplomatic interaction with AI.. that would actualy be very hard to get into the game as all countrys will have to have that ability that doesnot exist yet.. think about the tremendous amount of code and worse.. lag it will create in a game with lots of AI..?

2 personaly i do not see anyuse for that allintrade you talk about.. to easy to mess up and its all or nothing.. why do you think its not there yet:P

3vassalisation would create a total new game.. i doubt its easy to create or even going to be very popular. more advanced players that help newbies in a game already to that by hand anyway

4trading armies was indeed fun for a veryvery long time. how ever cheating players found it to be most usefull to give one player all the armies of 4 or 5 (sometimes even more) players and then go afk while that one player had basicaly 6 countries in one day. o and all the resources too offcourse.. it became an infestation so bad that even while we kicked those players teh country they created was so powerfull for the other countries all players close to it never actualy stood any chance at all after it. there for it was removed

5 you can already change the amounts you want to trade with.. so if you want 50k food for 50k iron you can easily do that..

6 trade agreement... erm go to diplomacy and trade with any country you want thats an active player....

7 even if that would happen it would not solve anything at all concerning cheating players.. why do you think there is a limit in the first place.....

ive reached the end of 500 games yes. adn true they are a bit more triggy and laggy.

Another true.. zoom in and the problems are less (not at much infor needed)

And use menu;s to work your fabrics etc.. not jump from city to city that causes yourself lag..

i find them playable yes. though sure a 200 might be fun too as a new thing.

I doubt there is a map ready for that so it might take some time (you dont create a map out of the blue you know)

This feature has been there ever since the AI all be came Elite AI quiet a while ago.

Even has been set less agressive already (a bit back)

Problem is.. most players do anything to make AI hostile (like haveing lots of wars at the same time, not declearing war and attack etc)

lol making a translator for this game would be hell..

Think about it.. there are 10.000s of games running simultaniously.

over 100 diffrent languages spoken..

even if the average game only needs to translate to 4 languages for every message etc in it that would litterly kill the servers dueto lag and lackof memory

Besides the fact that, lets say you can impl google trans late into it youd need serious time and therefor money to get allthe needed translations to start with..

not going to happen

basicaly.. legacy is the most playable version there ever was.

sure the graphics are less yet besides that most legacy players will choose it above the socalled ultimate client what they re refer to as the ultimate desaster ending game fun btw..

and yes 500 games can be played in the newer client.. yet you need a rather strong and heavy phone or so..

i use a g8 power with over 64 mem.. it works well on it..

on my tablet a samsung.. nope wont even load past the lets start the map fase..

legacy works perfectly on both lol

we are not just going to kick someone from a game. there has to be more then just the idea a player might be a farm or so.

like UpOneLevel said there are rather specific rules about it that are followed and checked by others.

The demeaning and degrading way of putting we are just voluntiers is just that. nothing more nothing less.

if you had any idea how much time some spend on helping honoust players that get into trouble by cheating users you might have a bit more respect.

The main thing in discussions like is however seems to be total disrespect towards the mods and gos that actualy keep this game playable for all.

such a shame

We will therefore commit the resources and time required to re-enable and keep Legacy running for now. This provides us with the necessary time to work on the adjustments to the Ultimate Client, while allowing you to continue playing Supremacy 1914 in your currently prefered way. You’ll find a button in the game settings that allows you to enable Legacy as an option again. Only players who previously had access to Legacy will see this option, though.

Slyx

You are my hero and i do not say that to often nor lightly... if ever at all..

im sure they could do that.. put the legacy things into the new version. the only quesstion is.. how easy is it to do just that.

it might seem simple yet could be rather nasty with coding etc as its not the same code..

hope they will though.. i prefer legacy too.