Posts by Hastings TNT

Beating up on absent players for five days sounds to me like a pretty unfair way to improve your stats. Absent players are the easiest to destroy for obvious reasons. The fact that the AI takes over after only two days also makes for a more realistic game and a (somewhat) greater challenge.

Hard to even tell if a player is Inactive in 2 days, especially if they have High Command and can continue moving units and building buildings. Harvesting AI has always been a month of boredom at end of these BIG maps in order to reach 1500 points for a coalition win or 1000 points for a Solo win... Beating up on coward players which control 500+ provinces in a BIG Map is fair compensation for having to deal with them as they get to that size, allowing them to escape and not lose any stats is what is UN-Fair.

Point of thread is we did not get notification of this change (none I am aware of) in any of the Updates/Patch-notes which Bytro posts nearly every month.

I have also noticed this change from 5 days inactivity has been changed to 2 days inactivity period in recent 500 p maps

I assume this is to protect players stats, when they see they are outmatched now they do not have stats destroyed for 5 full days now only 2 days of inactivity and their stats are protected, now players simply move all units to their capital and by time their units can be destroyed their country is already under control of AI.

While players still gain stats from fighting against Predictable Elite AI, the players that want to RUN are allowed to protect their k/d ratios, brilliant change...

Agree... It would be nice if Bytro also mentioned these changes when they are posting their Update/Patch notes to the community!

Very good, I would like to clarify portion about taking /losing a capital

Losing Capital: * morale drops 20% in all your provinces * max morale cap is reduced by 40% in all provinces

Conquering a Capital: * 10% morale increase to all of your provinces * receive half of the national money reserve * daily resource production

Great Tutorial!

Timing is key, not sure what map you are playing but when you have "lag" this can ruin best of plans, so 2 rounds did not work try to space timing differently by 2-3 seconds, instead of retreat at 3 try Zero, or 6 seconds....always test and adjust when you find exactly what works stick to it, when it is not yet working or quits working start adjusting...

Again planes do the damage when they are Retreating from other planes... almost as if they have machine gun in back of plane shooting at enemies ;)

I have couple suggestions , go join games which come with "starting Package" already have certain air package, land units package like tanks and arty... or join multiple maps so that they are spaced a week apart from each other to avoid "Thumb Twiddling"... Bytro already introduced Mobil app and 4x speed Tutorial maps.... as for keeping newbie players interested , engaged, and instant gratification games... this is not one of those; there are other games like 'Candy Crush", for this mentality of player.

Or... just keep thinking of reasons BYTRO should give players an EASY BUTTON and eliminate any critical thinking or patience aspect from this unique and great game of S1914

As I recall standard infantry recruitment time is 36 hours when you have only a recruiting office with High morale and all resources meet. Could be a morale issue or resource issue is my first thought.

Single resource province, Recruiting office + lvl 1 barracks = 24 hours, recruiting office +lvl2 barracks =18 hours for infantry

Double resource province, standard recruiting time is 18hours + lvl 1 barracks = 12 hours + lvl 2 barracks 8 hours for infantry

If you are not seeing these results you should file a report with screen shots showing next recruitment time in your screen shot, let a Game Operator (GO) resolve issue.

#1 No > Probability is that your low morale newly taken province would revolt and claim loyalty to your coalition mates country if he has units sitting there in the low morale province.

#2 No> BONUS GUESS in my experience, even units sitting together / not moving, a naked arty is vulnerable and could die of splash damage itself , yes for melee your mate could position himself between your enemy and your arty to avoid arty taking melee damage... I say "sitting together' because you also have movement issue even on coalition mates territory of 70% movement speed while his units move at 100% It certainly would be a bonus if your coalition mates units could serve as a meat shield, but I have not seen it.

Are multis such a huge problem? I wouldn't have thought they were all that numerous. Personally, I don't think I've ever encountered one, and I've been playing for years.

Yes, Multi account cheaters and Account Pushing is a HUGE problem in the 500 maps, maybe not so much in small maps, I do not find a 500 map with out one of the following

#1 Multi Accounts,

#2 sometimes combined with Account Pushing

#3 Huge Golden Whales

I suppose these are the things which make the game entertaining and challenging. Because you have not encountered some of these things may mean you have not yet travelled certain roads; these things do exist in this s1914 game

This is true with the 500 event maps 4x speed they are still joining on day 14 of map, many things with 4x,6x, 10x maps are skewed and not clearly defined nor calibrated to multiplier of the speed rounds to match normal game mechanics e.g. cool down period when kicked or leaving a coalition, also Victory Points are tallied at end of day prior not day timer ends

(6 hours difference)

https://prnt.sc/xepr2a

@UpOneLevel Please add Boot Brigade to this active alliance list

NAME > Boot Brigade

Leader> Hastings TNT

Founded> 2020

Recruitment> NO (we only take prospective members we have played with)

Match Ready> YES

Discord> Yes our discord link is for members only not for public use