Posts by Hastings TNT

Hello, this is also confusing to me, could you please give game ID# so this can be followed up on?

In my experience players are NOT allowed to create 100 or 500 maps, even premium High Command does not grant this privilege.

Kind Regards, Hastings TNT

EN Moderator

Reason you build Barracks + cav units on Double resource provinces is because these Double resource provinces produce 2x the inf units that a Single resource province produces, adding the barracks in the Double resource province reduces the inf recruitment time again by 50%

So considering grain upkeep cost for a lvl one barracks is 1000 units grain per day regardless of barracks being in single or double resource province...in long run you are getting about 4 inf + cav unit in double resource province compared to 1 inf + cav unit in a single province....

My math might be skewed due to percentages of whole numbers but gist is to take full advantage of the barracks /up keep cost you are building to reduce time on inf recruitment and also to build cav units...

Managing Several Provinces Area's / Buildings and Units

-LMB = Left Mouse Button > click in Province Admin panel

-choose type building at TOP

-select construction or production

-ctrl +RMB (Right Mouse Button) if selecting provs

click top - go to the bottom, you click Shift + RMB + scrolling will also work in selection for build / production and enable and disable buildings
    shift + RMB is the important part to gain control over many provinces and to build what ever you want all in one click instead of 100 clicks or more when selecting areas, you can highlight in red Tint, then you use province admin to click and you are building/producing dozens or more buildings and units...

These new fixes / updates make me want to do some more exploring of the UI Banner, view, for myself only issue now is several log-in's on pc if you have several maps in progress, :)

With legacy you can open several tabs from the one log in, New UI I would have to log into s1914 Four separate times on a pc for the same thing here is screen shot

Files

• 123 bytro.JPG

(104.73 kB, downloaded 17 times, last: )

I have another suggestion for you to fill the time, many new maps are starting at all different times than what we have here in the English server > you can drop in on another server , Italian, Spanish, Greek, German, Polish, and when you join in another server you then have to decipher the servers language using google translate, this is busy work that will fill the time.

FYI... you only need open different server to log into a map, after you are logged into a map from another server that map will show up in you games list here in English server. The game mechanics are still same on any server.

Good luck, Have Fun

The province trade rule is +/- 4 per map, and you can not trade a province until day 7-8 and then only 1 province per day, this is not technique Role players use for Land shuffle / land swap....

Most role play games are set up with historical boundaries of the time frame they are conducting the map for, ie.1440-1460, so what the role players do to get the map started is a 'land shuffle' aka Land Swap... which has become far more difficult for the role players to manage now that AI on all maps has become ELITE AI, and global popularity with Elite AI , makes it possible AI will attack the players declaring war on each other temporarily for the land swap

What is normally done in a land shuffle is that one player will enter a map and they will move all units out of the area so that the other designated player for a given country can take the province creating a traditional border of any given Historical Era , afterward the 2 role players return to PEACE status.

Then after all Land Shuffles are complete the role players write articles in the Newspaper 'role playing' their wars and using diplomacy and government officials, monarchs and spokespersons to play out the duplicity in newspaper the maps of s1914 , in my experience Role Play is all about writing articles in Newspaper

Kind regards, Hastings TNT

Standard Build Schedule
    Standard can be adapted depending on allies and resources (Island countries build more LC’s / fewer arty)
    1st thing go to Resources and set OIL use to Zero, you want to stockpile Oil for factories on day 8,

if you do not have OIL you will want to expand and take oil provinces

Early in map, Do Not waste resources on Tanks, Bombers or Rail Guns

Day 1> Recruiting Offices in all provinces, Dbl Resource provinces **ONLY**> workshops (lvl 1 &2) + Barracks lvl 1
     Start armored cars ‘AC’s”
     Build forts on border provinces of enemy threats

Day 2 > Dbl resource provinces Build calvary Units
     Build Harbor in province you (team/coaliton) need the 25% bonus on resources
     Any lvl 2 forts needed

Days 3 + continue building calvary units while grain allows, when grain is depleted disable barracks

Day 5 > start any rail roads

Day 8 > Lvl 1 factories
    Day 10 > lvl 2 factories, arty units and airfields
    Day 12 > lvl 3 factories, arty and fighters

Day 14 > lvl 4 factories, arty and fighters

Additional concepts with Resources and MID game Expansion

All provinces have 4 million populations and have daily upkeep cost of 800/800/800 food/materials/energy to sustain upkeep cost read the following...

**Self sustaining Province Morale %** > Double provinces at 20% / Single provinces 68% (with no corruption and no upgrades )

For more help go to Discord link to the server > bit.do/S1914 in #indicator chat room, bot command !outcome

https://cdn.discordapp.com/att…66789081841674/output.png

Resources

1. prioritize conquer provinces that produce oil

2. every province has same daily upkeep (800/800/800 - food/material/energy)

3. when expanding let provinces to rebel or lose them in war

4. stacks are best when units are mixed groups

5. In general invest in double provs, especially with energy

6. then invest into other provs

7.adjust resources sliders

you probably have very low morale in provs with oil and energy this is why they do not produce enough oil.

this is what happenes if you expand wide without an idea how to do it and when to do it. Do not worry if you survive long enough others around you should collapse economically.

MT, you can file a BUG report requesting your gold be refunded, however if you look at the time in the newspaper; you will see you likely used gold spy to reveal all armies just prior to day change, and once day change occured you lost what you just paid for, this is common , sorry but gold spy's work same as ordinary silver spy's, except they do instant actions and after day change they need to be deployed again

EN Moderator

Things you remember as 'exploits' are now considered as 'advanced strategies' and are acceptable now , no different than Shoot n Scoot, or Hit n Run was always an acceptable 'exploit' from the past...

I also have newly formed Alliance and look forward to putting guys thru their paces and working together as a Team.

Send challenge when you are ready, i can get 4-5 guys to participate with in a few days... as you know real life always comes first, good to start any map on a Wednesday or Thursday with a 2-3 day peace period then we can all have fun over the weekend as the Peace period expires and no one is busy with work. ;)

Leader Boot Brigade

EN Moderator

Boot Brigade will accept is challenge under traditional Alliance Battle Map agreement of 'No Gold Use' , in addition last summer, Bytro determined all 'exploits' are now considered as 'advanced strategies' and are allowed....

Anytime you are ready send us the challenge we do not care south america, Europe, any 5 vs 5 we happy to accomodate you :)

Leader Boot Brigade

EN Moderator

I vote Steel and Ice, only a weekend is very demanding

50/50 have proven to be too many inactive's early on in map, and lack of players working together,

Suggest any map that we could actually have some competent players which could pick their own teams would be relished by Veterans, the advertisment is misleading; these are same stamped out event maps that quickly deteriorate by allowing any civilian rank player join and ruin map for the committed players...

Perhaps a GOLD free Event map certain amount of teams all picking their own members , I would pay real money for such an event map , to play against the best, also allow the one guy choosing the team to pay for the entire teams entry fee, none of this stuff where each guy has to pay 5k Gold to enter, (100 map 5 member teams, one fee of 25K gold for the team)

Thank you,

Hastings TNT

EN Moderator

I ask same sort of questions,

first thought I have is are you the aggressor, did you declare war?

second thing I ask is are you entering into the AI province which would slow your mobility...

if "no" to both of these, I would send a bug report using same screen shots to get explaination...

-Hastings TNT

EN Moderator