Posts by Hastings TNT

Joseph this is great video! Especially part about being opportunist , I would like to make one suggestion, which you covered in video but did not explain when you showed how you took Spain... that suggestion is that New players seem to not make connection of all vital information is always posted in the Newspaper

Great video and I am sure this will help new players immensely if they only take time to view it... same as if players read newspaper or game manual...sadly most do not... perhaps your next video could focus on importance of reading both.

Kind Regards, Hastings TNT

Well, I know that some of the Hard core Role players have followers, and that these followers respect and honor the leaders of said Role play maps, realism is one aspect... resources to make changes is a real consideration.

Since players enter these maps for many different reasons which draw them to these games... ie. flags, strategy, tactics, history etc.... some players enjoy the comrade's they meet, or the surprise attacks, perhaps some like the idea of surviving a map or winning the map.... we all have different activity levels and game play styles

Bytro is a business and at the core of any business is a profit margin, so to effect any positive change other than a wish list of how it could be better, there has to be a way to show Bytro the wish list will increase the profit.... Just my opinion

Standard Build Schedule

Standard can be adapted depending on allies and resources (Island countries build more LC’s / fewer arty)

1st thing go to Resources and set OIL use to Zero, you want to stockpile Oil for factories on day 8,

if you do not have OIL you will want to expand and take oil provinces

Early in map, Do Not waste resources on Tanks, Bombers or Rail Guns

Day 1> Recruiting Offices in all provinces, Dbl Resource provinces **ONLY**> workshops (lvl 1 &2) + Barracks lvl 1

 Start armored cars ‘AC’s”

 Build forts on border provinces of enemy threats

Day 2 > Dbl resource provinces Build calvary Units

 Build Harbor in province you (team/coaliton) need the 25% bonus on resources

 Any lvl 2 forts needed

Days 3 + continue building calvary units while grain allows, when grain is depleted disable barracks

Day 5 > start any rail roads

Day 8 > Lvl 1 factories

Day 10 > lvl 2 factories, arty units and airfields

Day 12 > lvl 3 factories, arty and fighters

Day 14 > lvl 4 factories, arty and fighters

Additional concepts with Resources and MID game Expansion

All provinces have 4 million populations and have daily upkeep cost of 800/800/800 food/materials/energy to sustain upkeep cost read the following...

**Self sustaining Province Morale %** > Double provinces at 20% / Single provinces 68% (with no corruption and no upgrades )

For more help go to Discord link to the server > bit.do/S1914 in #indicator chat room, bot command !outcome

https://cdn.discordapp.com/att…66789081841674/output.png

TIP> focus resources toward developing infrastructure of dbl resource provinces and then of energy provinces and last of single resource provinces , the resources you are lacking in.

That is for when you are looking to build Mechanical units, main resource you need is oil for factories and for mechanical units, you can do without developing most food and material provinces, especially in big maps it boils down to energy in late stages of the map... so kinda off topic for a beginners guide, but if they survive the beginners also need to know what happens deeper into these maps.

I have done only a couple role play maps, and in addition to all the rules in supremacy these maps seem to have predetermined outcome and winners are chosen in advance (unit limitations and vassle nations ensure this) , having nothing to do with the players fighting skills, mostly revolves around writing articles in the newspaper.

In normal maps few things are factors in domination....fighting skills , activity and gold use...that is the order of importance IMO, diplomacy is only applied or important when you know you are facing an opponent or allie that can hurt you, so it is basic animal predator/prey relationship... you only fight the w weak that will not hurt you, if you are injured in a fight and no longer capable of hunting then you become the prey, this is only time diplomacy is used, when 2 competent players are deciding do they risk injury....

in a monetized system diplomacy seems a last resort at best IMO

The discussion that has been waging basically as long as I can recall.realism is that most paying users still pay to get the advantage not to get the fair playing ground. And most of the free users would still not buy GM's to join GM free rounds. SO for bytro from a sales perspective it just isn't that valuable especially if you look at how much GM passes through some maps. THe best we have is still since day 1 the Gentlemens agreement

Agree with the Gentlemens agreement, and this is what Alliance Battle Maps used to be about...until I ran into an Alliance leader telling me that Gold Use is allowed in such a battle map... and there went the 'Gentlemens agreement' out the window... Tactics based solely on morality can only succeed when you are dealing with people who are moral or a system that is moral, so we need be aware of who is and who is not a gentleman....