Posts by Hastings TNT

YOu can only use purchased gold mark to accelerate another players build etc.. gm's won on maps are for some reason exempt from helping another player...very odd,

I have also run into this issue with an allie in a map that was under duress about to lose 60 fighters, he started airfield and I wanted to use 850 gold to accelerate his build so he could save his planes, which would not work, to work around this strange issue we had to trade province , and then I did acceleration to save those planes, which I know his planes survival helps my country

issue can only be addressed by Higher up on Bytro chain of command

I agree an internal stock market would be an asset, but I doubt Bytro will use resources and Game Coders for this purpose...as same trust issues would continue and back stabbers would join coalitions for purposes of learning about that coalitions resources...

In my opinion we already have a pyramid system, where the new inexperienced players must rely upon the more experienced players in the coalition to devise coalition plans and to monitor that members of the coalition stay on schedule and task of the established plans....

I also notice that it is the NOOB players that seek out a coalition to join on day 1-2 of a map, where experienced players do not seek coalition members especially on their borders, because the experienced players are aware of the need for expansion and think past the first few days of inf fighting, ultimately the successful coalitions in maps consist of a mix of experienced players with 1-2 newbie members which follow lead and wisdom of the more experienced members....

Yes, however, intel spys do not always show this information,

Intelligence spys gather intelligence but what they gather is random not any specific kind of intelligence report is guaranteed ...sometimes they show country information, at which time you will see what provinces have for infrastructure and also what said provinces are building or have in production

I recently jumped 200k in military combat score, losing 50 m in a Battle Royale, but killing 50 m + on a different map with a player attempting to steal a first place medal due to my inactivity, all experienced players have their own methods and ways of achieving their goals...

I understand the purpose for a Battle Royal as utilizing all the mechanical units which you spend months developing a map to build such massive doom stacks to increase your combat score. Every 500 map I have played, the winner of the map, the "architect" are the ones that do the planning, the real work and the real fighting to earn the medals, the hangers on guys are usually the ones that have spent their time fighting the AI inactive countries and they get the coalition win, so I agree with concept of fighting for a medal.

In addition it has never made sense to me to abandon all those mechanical units, leaving them to rust like scrap metal on the battle field, rather than gaining military combat score.... only to hurry off and start a new map.

Common question in chat rooms > why do some players start with 20 in + 1 arty unit, when I ONLY start with 10 inf units per province?

Reason: these are Tutorial maps and first time novice players get 2x the inf units and 1 arty unit to learn how to play their first map.

To avoid this deficit against players having 2x units simply stop entering into these Tutorial maps, any other S1914 maps you will find everyone starts with same number of units and same number of provinces.

Could also return to 'Old Glory' days of no coalitions and players had to use diplomacy and actual communication skills to win maps, now it seems players love coalitions and many new players enter these coalitions on day 1 , go inactive on day 3-5 , and then the veteran player remaining which has RoW with these AFK former allies starts Harvesting them with his RoW priviledge to sack capitals as he needs a morale boost.

Perhaps Leader of coalition should manage the members resources like you would do in an alliance battle map....

I can think of 20 other things which Bytro could better spend resources on IMO

Thanks for Suggestion

I would suggest each situation in a map is different, and a doom stack imply's a mixed stack to do most damage and also to take least damage, chk hit points for a LT (7) compared to a HT (9) reduced build time + reduced cost is big thing for 2 less hit points....these things can also be deciphered by using damage caps and of course you are trying to always maximize your doom stacks based on what your economy can support...

Here is link for Attack/Defense Damage Values (Sup.1914) > https://docs.google.com/spread…L94-ZDG1NdPnCEic/pubhtml#

Description sounds like a violation of ToS known as Wolfpacking.

I would suggest to collect evidence of days the players spawned into map and when they declared war or surprise attacked you , making you the target. Collecting screen shots of all attackers which are involved in same Alliance clan's and are involved in this targeting, etc... make reports for account pushing including screenshots of the data assuming that account pushing is the only avenue/proof or road leading toward proving 'wolfpacking'... example you can not prove murder without a body, it is only considered as a Missing person.....

No-one can give better official response than South Paw gave. IMO

Kind Regards, Hastings TNT

Ok guys, you can thank the powers that be if you happen to be in these maps, I am locked out and you have reprieve because I was in middle of some serious 'World Dominations"

Count your luck starts, and know that I am lurking and I never sleep, soon as maps start loading the destruction continues... in mean time my 'auto -pilot' , and psychic powers are controlling my armies in my absence LOL :P

Inxs1, please file report in each game, including game number with screen shot of the force march feature not working, time/date of the error,also include what you are using to play game ie. steam, pc, mobil app, it might be a bug on a certain type of device access only ;)

This is Game Operator (GO) task to track down, attempt to duplicate given the specified device and passed on to Devs to fix if it is duplicated.... This sort of game mechanic gets fast tracked as a high priority and will be taken care of... Bug Report is required in game to get process started...

EN Moderator

Skill Level 1, 2 and 2.5

lvl 1 is harvesting AI instead of fighting real players, having huge number advantage when fighting real players, using HnR,

lvl 2 is using a combination of cav rush, flanking, finding roads that have right angles for your arty, Flower Bouquet defending , using cruisers for water fighting in combination with using planes for air support on land and sea. any higher you need HC fire modes for using Flower Bouquet in attacking strategies, many low skill players lvl 1 also use backstabbing to accomplish their goals promising players things can not deliver which they have no control over ...of course there are many tricks with controlling morale, trading/taking provinces, harvesting capitals, resource production, global popularity, ,movement and planning that starts from early in map and pays off at end stages of map.

When you learn lvl 2 and have High Command you can defeat most any player you meet in these maps if you have a few trusted alliance mates in map with you...many things are variables, diplomacy, relationships, economy, but most important is time using fast units and movement is more import to plan properly, only make fights you can win with 1/2 your armies, NOOB players tend to send all their armies to battle front leaving interior open these players we allow to take provinces, draining the morale from their main stack as we flank them our bigger plan is not defending a few provinces, but to break thru flanking opponent, cutting off any retreat, while harvesting interior and capital , most wars are won in the preparation not in bull shit diplomacy, weak players rely on diplomacy, fighters do not need it is much to absorb, as you play and gain experience you will learn how to SEE maps and recognize what is goal and who you can make deals with, who you must fight to control map movement of land and water routes.

Time Lag of 500 maps is normal in all BYTRO servers, this is why we developed other lvl 2 advanced strategies that do not rely upon HnR, this HnR is impossible in a 500 map when players have huge doom stacks in play, better to use other strategies I outlined above...only playing and testing to perfect these strategies can really enable us to advance, talking about doing something and understanding is not same as the doing and comprehending the preparation and nuances of each element of higher skill level strategies

Lvl 2.5, study and know your enemies fighting styles, use their strengths against them as you deploy lvl 1 and lvl 2 strategies

Skill Level 1, 2 and 2.5

Lvl 1 is harvesting AI instead of fighting real players, having huge number advantage when fighting real players, using HnR,

Lvl 2 is using a combination of cav rush, flanking, finding roads that have right angles for your arty, Flower Bouquet defending , using cruisers for water fighting in combination with using planes for air support on land and sea. any higher you need HC fire modes for using Flower Bouquet in attacking strategies, many low skill players lvl 1 also use backstabbing to accomplish their goals promising players things can not deliver which they have no control over ...of course there are many tricks with controlling morale, trading/taking provinces, harvesting capitals, resource production, global popularity, ,movement and planning that starts from early in map and pays off at end stages of map.

When you learn lvl 2 and have High Command you can defeat most any player you meet in these maps if you have a few trusted alliance mates in map with you...many things are variables, diplomacy, relationships, economy, but most important is time using fast units and movement is more import to plan properly, only make fights you can win with 1/2 your armies, NOOB players tend to send all their armies to battle front leaving interior open these players we allow to take provinces, draining the morale from their main stack as we flank them our bigger plan is not defending a few provinces, but to break thru flanking opponent, cutting off any retreat, while harvesting interior and capital , most wars are won in the preparation not in bull shit diplomacy, weak players rely on diplomacy, fighters do not need it is much to absorb, as you play and gain experience you will learn how to SEE maps and recognize what is goal and who you can make deals with, who you must fight to control map movement of land and water routes.

Time Lag of 500 maps is normal in all BYTRO servers, this is why we developed other lvl 2 advanced strategies that do not rely upon HnR, this HnR is impossible in a 500 map when players have huge doom stacks in play, better to use other strategies I outlined above...only playing and testing to perfect these strategies can really enable us to advance, talking about doing something and understanding is not same as the doing and comprehending the preparation and nuances of each element of higher skill level strategies

Lvl 2.5, study and know your enemies fighting styles, use their strengths against them as you deploy lvl1 and lvl 2 strategies

Hello, this is also confusing to me, could you please give game ID# so this can be followed up on?

In my experience players are NOT allowed to create 100 or 500 maps, even premium High Command does not grant this privilege.

EN Moderator

Reason you build Barracks + cav units on Double resource provinces is because these Double resource provinces produce 2x the inf units that a Single resource province produces, adding the barracks in the Double resource province reduces the inf recruitment time again by 50%

So considering grain upkeep cost for a lvl one barracks is 1000 units grain per day regardless of barracks being in single or double resource province...in long run you are getting about 4 inf + cav unit in double resource province compared to 1 inf + cav unit in a single province....

My math might be skewed due to percentages of whole numbers but gist is to take full advantage of the barracks /up keep cost you are building to reduce time on inf recruitment and also to build cav units...