Posts by Hastings TNT

One of the main reasons why this system isn't implemented on desktop at the same time is that the infrastructure for it is way better on mobile.
    It's also quite reasonable to assume that pretty much everone owns a mobile device in 2021 so you can just install the app only to watch the ads in case you feel it's unfair. The app is about 35mb so it doesn't take up much space at all and you can exclusively play on desktop apart from that until (and if) rewarded ads are implemented on desktop.

For many years Bytro has had a premium currency known as Gold Marks. Purchased Gold Marks (using a credit card) of equal value or cost depending upon the server you get a cheaper price e.g. Russian is always less expensive than or English server purchases.

There are several ways in which to obtain this premium currency which is very confusing because there are some limits on how this premium currency can be used, e.g. Gold Marks obtained from winning maps or earned by volunteers doing their work for Bytro are not allowed to be used to help allies; this classification of Gold Marks is only allowed to be used for your own country. Bytro also sells Gold Marks via a Bonus system which for 1st time purchaser’s ultimately rises to 1000% Bonus, (a practice which is literally cultivating a class of multi accounts players/cheaters which intentionally wait to cash in on the 1000% Bonus)

I would like to suggest a Platinum Premium Currency which can be obtained ONLY by purchasing at a set rate across all servers and is of greater value than Gold Marks (perhaps 5x or10x). Key to this Ultimate Premium currency is that it is Universal and can NOT be discounted or Bonus driven as a selling point.

I know many complain about the P2W aspect of all Bytro games this Ultimate Premium currency would be a way in which Bytro could increase profits while simultaneously limiting the confusion of Gold Marks , possibly also limiting the new wave of Multi Account player base seeking to cash in on the 1000% on 1st time purchase Bonus offers. Ultimate Premium currency could also be used to implement a "Scorched earth Option", which would allow Bytro's biggest whales to Burn down all their country's upgrades when they are losing, would be a great way to get huge whales to spend more to fight each other. Thank you for consideration of this suggestion.

Kind Regards, Hastings TNT

For many years Bytro has had a premium currency known as Gold Marks. Purchased Gold Marks (using a credit card) of equal value or cost depending upon the server you get a cheaper price e.g. Russian is always less expensive than or English server purchases.

There are several ways in which to obtain this premium currency which is very confusing because there are some limits on how this premium currency can be used, e.g. Gold Marks obtained from winning maps or earned by volunteers doing their work for Bytro are not allowed to be used to help allies; this classification of Gold Marks is only allowed to be used for your own country. Bytro also sells Gold Marks via a Bonus system which for 1st time purchaser’s ultimately rises to 1000% Bonus, (a practice which is literally cultivating a class of multi accounts players/cheaters which intentionally wait to cash in on the 1000% Bonus)

I would like to suggest a Platinum Premium Currency which can be obtained ONLY by purchasing at a set rate across all servers and is of greater value than Gold Marks (perhaps 5x or10x). Key to this Ultimate Premium currency is that it is Universal and can NOT be discounted or Bonus driven as a selling point.

I know many complain about the P2W aspect of all Bytro games this Ultimate Premium currency would be a way in which Bytro could increase profits while simultaneously limiting the confusion of Gold Marks , possibly also limiting the new wave of Multi Account player base seeking to cash in on the 1000% on 1st time purchase Bonus offers. Ultimate Premium currency could also be used to implement a "Scorched earth Option", which would allow Bytro's biggest whales to Burn down all their country's upgrades when they are losing, would be a great way to get huge whales to spend more to fight each other.Thank you for consideration of this suggestion.

freezy  Arcorian  Slyx

I know many complain about the P2W aspect of all Bytro games this Ultimate Premium currency would be a way in which Bytro could increase profits while simultaneously limiting the confusion of Gold Marks , possibly also limiting the new wave of Multi Account player base seeking to cash in on the 1000% on 1st time purchase Bonus offers. Ultimate Premium currency could also be used to implement a "Scorched earth Option", which would allow Bytro's biggest whales to Burn down all their country's upgrades when they are losing, would be a great way to get huge whales to spend more to fight each other. Thank you for consideration of this suggestion.

Is it possible to save our preferred playing mode as a default for all log-ins rather than each time you log in , and each map you open having to go to turn off sound effects, music, and then toggle to low graphics display and then show nations colors on each map? 4 clicks + wait for map to re-load then another click...be nice if this was saved and not have to go thru same process with opening each map.

It is like each time I open the ice box to grab a cold drink, I have to first grab ice pick to chip away the frozen ice built up around the drink since last cold drink was grabbed...LOL

Seems like a way to de-value premium currency of the Gold Mark, for some time Bytro has given 1st Time Gold Purchaser's a 1000% Bonus for their first purchase, since I see more and more new players in 500 maps spending MILLION's. These players get used to the 'crutch' of using Gold and what do they do when their Gold is gone, they go inactive, they also likely go to a different game to play one which they can be competitive.

These types of 'gimmicks' seem to be targeted to the mobil app users; same as a street dealer gives 1st time user FREE 'taste' of the candy they are selling.

When will Bytro give this FREE GOLD to computer players?

We will definitely take a look at the size of 3D models and the option to reduce their size, or implement a map filter that will not display them so you can purely work with army labels.

Best thing you can do is to give us an option for "tactical armies display", the original version of this ReVamp UI had such an option, (This Tactical armies is still visible button does not work on mobil app) this one thing will keep your veteran players playing.

Is What it is, can not change what is out of our control. IMO Bytro has again embraced their true nature as a business seeking to make profit and this display is the model which is most profitable across the internet. No-one no matter how invested into this game, can take anything that is a business/profit decision personal. However, Bytro regularly claims changes are made for the majority, that they are working to help us, protect us, etc... after so many times hearing same exact lip service, this whole Legacy/Revamp Feed Back Thread seems like another Standard Betrayal.

Meanwhile, for years now I have heard the 'EXCUSE" from Bytro that the reason this or that BUG occurred is because some fix in CoW or NWE caused it... basically 3 games all using same template , some how corrections to one game affects the other Bytro games...I do Hope that this REVAMP will stop this Template Pattern issue with bugs FOREVER.

This is Simply an opportunity to vent, little will change, new updates will be talked about, mostly updates no-one asked for and updates will certainly not be what community has asked for in this thread... eventually when Bytro calculates they have heard enough; cancelling the outspoken in the community will start, I have witnessed this pattern in past > those that say too much or fail to frame their complaints in a politically correct way will vanish from Forum for some time.

I have read and said enough, good luck with this REVAMP.

Lvl of Barracks dictates recruitment time of Infantry units

Lvl of Factory with any level barracks dictates production time of cavalry units

Your upgrade of 50% is the infantry recruitment for barracks lvl 1, barracks lvl 2 it is 100%, factory's depending on level will speed up the normal 1 day it takes to produce cavalry units, lvl 4 factory +lvl 1 barrack you produce 4 cav units per day

To answer the part about Radius or splash damage, most distances in S1914 are measured by 'Movement Time" and terrain, real fun is in when you spend resources and think you have an airfield just in fighter range only to learn a day later you are about 5 KM outside of Fighter plane range LOL

1. If you want to specify which aspect keep you from playing it we can look into how this can be improved.

#1 Banners are cluttering the battle field , please give us 'Tactical army display option" instead of huge banners

#2 Banners and huge units obscure weigh points on land and especially on Sea

#3 Province admin panel only displays 6 provinces, which is fine for small maps, for the 100 and 500 maps this small display are instead of 10 provinces cause 2x as much work to accomplish same tasks, give us more provinces in the display of province admin panel

#4 Path finding is still broken when splitting units on UI/ Revamp display, units get stuck in motion but never move

#5 In order to have little lag I must go to Settings and click Low Graphics Display Option, then wait for game to load again, Low Display should be the Default , not the display which drains your device...

#6 when selecting Low Graphics Display, Province names display option does not work., most of time the province names are only for sharing Screen shots or looking up Provinces with Ctrl + F from Newspaper or Spy reports , have no option on Low Graphics display is another few clicks to get back to Default of High Graphics , then the #5 starts again.

#7 Having several maps open requires logging into S1914 on separate tabs other wise you can not open more than one map, each map you open you have to wait (lag) and then after selecting Low Graphics Display, you have to wait some more, Very clunky and annoying to enter so many log in tabs rather than the select map and new tab pops open .

I do not want to file Reports and get 'scripted response" Legacy was usable and this REVAMP is clunky and after waiting 2 yrs for this roll out it is unbelievable to me that Tatical Armies was not an option as it was when it was first rolled out, Unbelievable that you want to get rid of your computer players which have supported this game for years and told thousands of newbie players what day factories are available, only thing I like about Revamp is the time until day change is displayed on the screen... since I am a s1914 'Junkie' I will adapt and continue to make suggestions which I have learned is mostly ignored by Bytro.

Last But not Least...we are in 3rd round, 3 months into a 6 month AWT Alliance Tournament, already alliances are dropping out of Tournament, Thank you so much for Implementing this change and so many other spastic updates which have had huge effect on our AWT Alliance Tournament, another great job from the Powers that are Bytro in Germany, just happy I am not a volunteer and being forced into making the apologies for this one :)

Hello
    I have been playing a game for a while. Me and another person is in a coalition together. Suddenly he became inactive for a while. I wrote to him multiple times, but there were no answers. IS it possible if he is inactive a AI player takes over?
    -Zithik

If you are in coalition with the player and they went inactive you would see it in the coalition by default because they would be kicked from coalition and your Share Maps relationship would down grade to RoW