Posts by patator66

HI, I guess I'm not the only one who's feeling like that -->

I like play on maps about 30-50 players. And it's always the same 2 maps = (in french) "Amérique brisée" & "la grande guerre" ...and that's it! :sleeping:

oh yes, there is also "moyen orient" (wich is a good map), but it's random choice only for the countries :rolleyes:

Please please please! can u do something about that?! It was a map called "asie" or something....it doesn't exist anymore? could u create 2-3 new maps??? Players love ur game, strategy, new features, and a lot of things u're making...but they love variety also!! 8o:thumbup:

Hi guys,

Well, if you read that, you must be an active & good player. :thumbup:

I created "Force Of Justice" [FOJ] because playing so many games with bad partners made me mad.... :cursing:;(

I am very ambitious. I would like the ally becoming a very good one. <3

We have a forum. In my opinion it will be very important and usefull for the ally : organisation, games, strategy, gameplay, wars, community, fun.....If you don't see the utility of a forum, don't join us please. The adress is : https://foj1.forumactif.com/ :!::!::!:

I'm french, but talk english, in my mind it will be an international ally, so don't worry if you see things written only in french and you don't understand french : just tell/ask me and I will write it in english too. ;)

My ingame name is patator66. I hope I will finally find here good players who get the motivation to improve and play well !! :):thumbup: