Posts by Tasmine

It will act as a late game unit that can swing the war in your favor it it isn't challenged......

Of course, in the game, you can turn everything into very powerful stuff.. Even it's just a vehicle which made by papers.

In the game, it's just a texture with an image.

I mean, in reality...why should someone invent this stuff. In most games with mechs. Those machines were invented earlier and replaced wheel vehicles. So, it's fine. However, this concept of art is not just a common mech. In the other concept art, people can make the flying battleship. So I think a flying air carrier will be much more reasonable? Instead of a slow movement carrier fortress.

About the cavalry, I have the same question too. New cavalry become the medieval heavy cavalry for what? And their rough lance also can't compare with Knight's metal lance(because easy to broken). Cavalry should kill unarmored units much easier, also with speed. If you want to let cavalry put heavy armor on. Why don't just let mech do their job?

The whole new unit images are blend with Steampunk(that recon mech), medieval style and anti-gravity elements.

About the reason why those nations (I don't know) choose to develop these kinds of stuff, it's still a riddle.

Slyx ,

Do you know the whole Bytro series game already became functional stuff? Players just need to storm their airplanes and ships to bombing their enemies and win the game easily. It's not the common sense of S1. But all of them.

Considering the game speed, I'd say that small structures can be import to the game, like landmine, barricade.(or other things, able to break the old rules) They can be used in the 10 players map(or below this number).

And as the alternative timeline, players should be able to choose their nation, like the kingdom, republic, communist nation...etc. Each nation performs a different effect. Like faster the conscript producing speed...etc.

Add more management stuff will be more fun. Even these games are only few players to play them.(or who is gonna to solve the inactive player problem?)

The original S1914 perform different city looking. It's quite good(but I didn't play that version before). Despite the unit images are rough. But it will add some colors to the game.

Air Carrier +WWII airplanes + Big Cannon + Mech Legs? What kind of monster is that? And how does it use on the battlefield?

Definely not on the ocean...

I mean, even in the alternative timeline. No one will want to use it to operate combat.

I think the original S1 is better. Road system, aggressive AI. I see the current version already upgrade the cavalry portrait. And it looks creepy. A man with iron mask, another one has giant gas mask which is bigger than his face. Well, according to the image. It's definely not connected with his helmet.

Also, if these previous content not want to use. They can transfer to the S1914. Shape S1914 to the better game.

I found early Supremacy 1914 images months ago. They are looking great. But didn't keep developed. I think the UI setting is great. Looks like map of map. Every provinces have different looking. That's very cool. Supremacy 1 is also good. Compare to other Bytro games. I'd say that's the truth. Since S1 published, S1914 contents looks outdated. But will devs consider to put this UI setting back to S1914 or add it to S1? It will bring some new experience to the game, and I think it's suitable to put this topic under the Missing Features discussion.

How about other players feeling?

Supremacy-1914_Naval-Base.jpg (800×600) (onrpg.com)

Supremacy 1914 - Bing images