Posts by cnstntnpl

I also dont understand the moderator system. The game keeps making players moderators WHO ARE THEMSELVES INACTIVE?! How the fk does that make any sense? Make it check the activity log and give it to a player who has been active at least every day of the match.

This also would make front lines relevant and keeping them unbroken important. Which was one of the most characteristic warfare dynamics of WWI. having surround be a thing (in spite of the road system making it somehwat limited) would be the single most decisive change to get the game tor epresent WWI warfare better. Which, at the moment, having a ton of movement and decisive battles, no entrenchment and no front lines - it doesnt.

Hi everybody.

I recently played a game on the small map. I had both teh highest individual score and was a part of the winning coalition with one other member. Both of us individually had higher score than the third (solo) player, and our scores combined counted at 75% (or whatever it is) was still significantly higher than his solo score.

In the end, I got the 600 (was it 600? The amount for second best coalition on the small map) gold and it says the third place solo player won first place. Thats my first question - why? That doesnt make sense by any logic of counting and contradicts what it says for victory conditions.

And second: When I logged on to that game later on, after it was closed, it said this: "Defeat! Cnstntnpl (which is me) won the round." What the heck? Defeat - you won! What the hell happened there?

And one subsequent question: Will only first places be counted as "victory" on my profile?

As almost everything in this game, the information on victory is terribly communicated. Thanks for any input boys! Have a nice day.

Cnstnpl