Posts by Saxster

Hello everyone, 2 questions.

I want to declare war on a player but I have units on some of his territories because I have a right of way permit.

First question: can I actually declare war on him while my troops are on some of his provinces?

Second question: if I actually could declare war, would the enemy provinces I have my troops on automatically turn mine if there are no troops of the other guy on them?

Thank you.

PS: when I say that my troops are on a province, I mean in the center, in the city.

Hi there,
    I'm a begginer and I need to know something about forts and cruisers. I'm about to be bombarded by 3 enemy cruisers. My troops are on an island in a level 4 fort, but I wonder if it actually protects troops from bombardments too.

And since we are on the subject I have another question: my enemy is attacking with a divison composed by 3 cruisers and 10 men. Among my units (the ones in the fort) there are 2 artilleries. My enemy ordered his division to get closer, but he doesn't know that they are going to be in my artillieries' range. My question is the following: which enemy unit will my artillieries get first? The cruisers or the infantry?

Thank you very much