Posts by Zidius

My resignation
    (for some reason my old forum accounts didn't work and I was not able to log in, so had to make a new one)

I have been playing supremacy 1914 for just over 7 years, I started with this game when I was a kid and I have had 3 different accounts up throughout my time on this game(I was never good at saving passwords, I've never played a game with more than 1 account). I have loved this game and long supported it both financially and by sharing the game with others, I have gotten over a 100 people to play this game and around 20 who have played it for multiple years. My newest account (which is from early 2018 still has over 100,000 goldmarks I will never get to use(not that I want to use it but a point to show how investet I have been in the game). I do struggle with dyslexia and as many others have pointed out I struggle with the new version which lacks optimasation for both color blind people and just makes everything look a lot more confusing (a lot better graphic wise of course but it is not for me). I have long supported the newer version of the game, which was in development for many years, but I personally did not like it when it came out. All I want is for Legacy to be an OPTION for the many of us who support it. Obviously the new version should be the focus. And I believe it worked great both for us and the developers when legacy mode was an option. By the looks of it, it seems legacy is gone for ever, and with this I hand in my resignation to the game. I loved Supremacy1914 and it gave me a lot of enjoyment throughout the years, hell I have even found and made some great friends on it. People I once met in a game, where we backstabed and fought against each other, but ended up adding each other on whattsapp and later discord, now we still hold contact and some I have even visited in the real world. I will miss supremacy but they do say all good things must come to an end, and for me the good things about S1914 was Legacy mode.

Best of luck to everyone sticking with it!