Posts by BriwnBearAlpha

Whenever I create a coalition, the name is maxed out at 20 characters. However, there are coalitions within the exact same game with upwards of 28 characters.

Why is this? are the users High Command? do they have a high W:L ratio? It's annoying that I have to work around the limit when naming my coalition while other players have seemingly free range on what they name their coalition.

Legacy will not be reimplemented as the reason behind its removal was that it runs seperately from the standard mode and eats up too much ressources regarding maintenance. We can however adjust the standard client in order to better reflect the look of legacy if legacy fans provide us with conrete points that we can work on in order to make it happen.
    Thanks for pointing out the border issues.

1) Each nation should have differing colors and/or clearly define borders.

2) The management bar should be on the bottom of the screen.

3) There should also be a way to disable the 3D unit sprites, as well as the cluttering unit markers when zoomed out. They take up way too much room on the map, and at a glance it's hard to get a reading on where the unit actually is in relation to its sprite/icon.