Posts by Generalissimo Napaloni

Correct: it was a very good team. We were lucky to find the right people and, in a different situation, we'd have won but, alas...

Thanx 4 your answers. You confirmed my suspect: S1914 always required plenty of effort but now it's simply become impossible (for me and the likes of me) to compete.

This is pretty much the opinion of all my allies (I was one of the last ones to give in, other did so sooner as they realised what this map was like) and other players in this game too. In fact, I've heard from a few people and that's the general opinion of most of them: the game is now only palatable for those players willing to spend more than significant amounts of time and money on it OR you can just enjoy the first stages knowing that you won't get to the end (that's what I usually do).

Have fun!

Napaloni

Hi all,

me and my coalition have been defeated by players who (apparently) sat in front of the screen literally around the clock. How do they do that. Do they take turns to check the game and message each other? Or is it some more refined trick? Anything could be but I refuse to believe these people spend their lives glued in front of the screen.

Apart from that, can someone explain to me what's the point of moving armies only one short tract of the way when the final destination is actually obvious. I've seen this done both by AI and human players. Is there actually any point in that or is it just kind of a habit?

Regards

Kuba