Posts by Sir of Iron

Hello !

I've played this game a few years back and I just restarted playing it. Now my son was watching me play and has become enthusiastic as well so we had the idea to play together. Therefore I made him his own account and we joined a map together. Now I just received a warning from the game that another player is using the same network to log into the map. This is correct since its my son. So now is my question: can we continue to play together ? Or is it not allowed for him to play together with me on the same map ? Please advise. Thanks a lot !

Br,

Robbert Staal

Hello ! I have a question and I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask it so if this is not the correct place feel free to redirect me to the correct area. So the question is as follows: I've played this game a few years back and I just restarted playing it. Now my son was watching me play and has become enthusiastic as well so we had the idea to play together. Therefore I made him his own account and we joined a map together. Now I just received a warning from the game that another player is using the same network to log into the map. This is correct since its my son. So now is my question: can we continue to play together ? Or is it not allowed for him to play together with me on the same map ? Please advise. Thanks a lot