Posts by crocvajs

I just try with new update 2 games with 15p map... it totaly non sense, i expand fast, bad players fear how i big am, now i have fear/fight to finish game since i have more than 50% cities from all map...but this expansion factor where i need focus on buiding forts, harborst, railways...ruing small maps totaly...from now i prefer 100p/500p for all u....

Hm... No1 did not answer to his question... day1...

First day is hard to decide.. u need look what resources u have, what your neighbours have, to see who will potentialy attack u. Also u need look where u will expand so you can decide to build forts.

Try make diplomacy

Since u are vs 2 other guys... better luck next time

Hello everyone,

Not sure if anyone has already recommended this...
    I would like to recommend that there be an option in the map controls, that for each unit we have the ability to see their activity circles. So we can plan strategy and tactics in advance.
    For example circles of maximum visibility or visibility in fog. An example of a railgun: the circle of its maximum range, so we can plan in advance where to build and produce what. And submarine spotting circles.
    Not sure how good or bad that is. But I have a feeling that it would be good because some players are playing a map or country for the first time, and they don't have to waste resources unnecessarily. Because it happens that they build some big unit, and they need a few more days to enable their operation.