Recent Activities

• Miss Brat Handler

Posted the thread Speed Ups.
    Thread
    Ive seen alot of players think that the premium time ad rewards are speed ups. which gives me the idea that maybe have the option of speed up(s) each day to be able to use on troops or building production.
  • TheGigFather

Like (Post)
    the sub stay invisible while the other units can be seen
  • ScaredyCat

Replied to the thread Question About Submarines.
    the sub stay invisible while the other units can be seen
  • Bass Monroe

I really dislike the new UI. Its to fancy. The layout overall is just confusing. I played supremacy since 2013. The lagacy mode was just simple, everything was clear you could see everything clear.

I hope Bytro brings back lagacy mode. I really loved…
  • ADOLF LEON OF FRISIA

Replied to the thread Anti-cheat.
    I am playing a game and a TON of countries have had coup D'etats. Morocco which, was played by Sultan( I don't know how to add the mark for the t)was overthrown. I think Sultan was playing All of those countries. It doesn't make any sense why that many…
  • ADOLF LEON OF FRISIA

Replied to the thread Anti-cheat.
    I believe some player named Sultan is cheating but I can't be for sure. He has an incredibly large army despite building no buildings. It's very hard to tell if someone is cheating because of Goldmark. His armies have beat me even with low morale and low…
  • TheGigFather

Posted the thread Question About Submarines.
    Thread
    I know that submarines are invisible to everyone else unless they attack, but what happens if you stack other, non-submarine units? Do the non-submarine units become invisible also or can everyone now see the submarine without it having to attack? Or,…
  • OldMan Temujin

Not much to learn, just go through the last few release notes - mainly the bigger changes and no bug fixes. The devs don't spend too much time on this game as compared to their other games - and also don't change the mechanics…
  • OldMan Temujin

1 - No. Bottomline, Bytro is a business, they need to make money to survive and sustain. Any goldmark use is good for them. It can be controlled and limited, but will not be. As they say, you can't change the opinion of someone whose salary depends on…
  • OldMan Temujin

Replied to the thread How does Dis/Embarking work.

Short Answer, Yes.

If your army unit(s) are at sea, they do 1/3 damage and have 1/3 strength. When disembarking, they are considered to be at sea for this purpose.

This is also at game start, Islands are very hard to…
  • ForsakenJedi

Replied to the thread Last game.
  • As a player who has been away since 2017 and has considered returning I am very interested in the feedback to the above posts by Lost Realist. These and other posts have left me wondering if this game will be as fun as it was before college made such…
  • Pharo Halset

The game may have changed since I used to play, but while the Daily Rankings were interesting to take into consideration for prep, they did little to relate actual strength in the field. Player skill mattered far more than unit numbers. Case in point...…
  • OldMan Temujin

You can report in support. They can check, if the claim is legit, they would ban both accounts.
  • (Quote from LegacyModeEnjoyer)

I'm also doing my darndest to adjust. I realize there's no way for the transition not to be quirky if you have ten years of experience playing one UI and then zero playing the next.
    But thanks to the fact that the new UI…
  • Since I've commented on various sites on threads discussing the new user interface (UI) enforcement, seems only logical I would make a dedicated thread. This is not a thread to suggest improvements, there is another dedicated thread for that, this is…
  • Pharo Halset

Replied to the thread Declaring war???.
    Also, If the ally of the enemy is not at war they are not getting the morale nerf until you attack them. Once you attack them you suffer the morale nerf from being at war with 2 enemy which each of your enemies are only suffering from being at war with…
  • Pharo Halset

So then.... Having read portions (Certainly not all of the 18 pages) and as a player who has not been active since 2017...

Is it a good time to invest energy in relearning the mechanics of this game or am I better off remembering found memories?
  • Pharo Halset

Replied to the thread How does Dis/Embarking work.
    I have not played in a long time. I am just now poking about to re-educate myself about the mechanics and see if I want to pick the game up again. That said:

Back in the day the troops coming from the water had often lost so much morale as to be at 10-25%…
  • Pharo Halset

Not a bad idea on the face of it.... however...

The problem I see with this is they would have to pay the code team to produce the content for a subscription-base of unknown size and which could need custom updates. The start price of the subscription…