Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• I still don't get why the current counter-cheats wasn't working. -trading units/provinces was already limited until day #7 -we were already limited to 10% of your military units per day and 4 provinces max per game why wasn't that satisfactory? Why couldn't you enhance those countermeasures pushing it to 5% per day, a day #14 minimum, and only two province trades max? How do I build a harbor which requires 10K wood early in the game if I am from a country with low wood production? How do I buil…
  • I don't know how to give civil feedback other than to say your history of constantly making the dumbest changes possible to fix non-existent problems is killing this game. One of your greatest hits: The "corruption" feature. You introduced a pointless feature that makes it harder for a player to produce resources. This was done over the guise of "realism" which is hilarious given that when in the history of gaming when we the customers are thinking up cool new units has anyone ever said "hey ra…
  • Easily 95% of Bytro changes are stupid and this is no exception. Trading has been part of the game since its inception, and Bytro decides for no reason to render it redundant. Time and time again Bytro comes out with the dumbest possible solutions to problems that were never problems to begin with.