View Poll Results: Would you like to have a honorable gameplay badge?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, such badge would be a sign we liked what the users did in oru map

1 14.29%
  • No, Such badge is a waste of time.

6 85.71%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The premise is novel and noble, but would be a waste of the Mods time and not going (or more correctly, unlikely ever) to happen.

It is too easy to abuse or to get others to help manufacture a 'popularity' award.

I would like to suggest an alternative:

Start a fresh thread and ask people to post about the noble deeds or sacrifices other players engage in. If a player is nominated or receives support for a nomination from enough players, you edit your first entry of the thread to list the player under the heading of honorable mention - or whatever you wish to call it.

By taking on the due diligence of such a project, you remove the adoption of a time sink for the Mods and, if your thread proves to be fair, sound, and reliable, one of the Mods may make your thread a Pinned Topic.
    Greetings and good day.

that is an option however I fear the honorable list could very well turn into a thread full of blacklisting for people who didn't 'dissorve' it according to some

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual.
    Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    Bored of inactive games? Join EnSeCo.

I agree with Narmer's concerns. A list which is meant for positive reinforcement can easily turn into a blacklist for denouncing players in public.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information