Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hey, i've been playing strategy games such as supremacy, eu4 for a while now and things got a little dull and boring and i'd love to spice thing up with a little roleplay and to join the RPU

No need to join the RPU to RP tbh. It can help but it mainly leads to the road of spammy discord chats xd. Anyway my I suggest you'd go for a fighter alliance here join the RPU on CoW (unofficially) so that you can enjoy both the active fighter alliance and the RPU alliance best of both worlds

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual.
    Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    Bored of inactive games? Join EnSeCo.

I am very much interested in joining if that were in anyway possible.

Quote Originally Posted by NarmerTheLion View Post
    No need to join the RPU to RP tbh. It can help but it mainly leads to the road of spammy discord chats xd. Anyway my I suggest you'd go for a fighter alliance here join the RPU on CoW (unofficially) so that you can enjoy both the active fighter alliance and the RPU alliance best of both worlds
    Anti-recruitment in a recruitment thread, impressive! In 1914 it'd get you hanged
    Amat victoria curam.

HI WarCityDriver. I've been roleplayer off and on in Supremacy for quite some time and is interested in joining. Where can I sign up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitern View Post
    HI WarCityDriver. I've been roleplayer off and on in Supremacy for quite some time and is interested in joining. Where can I sign up.
    Hi there man, feel free to sign up by joining one of our alliances. If you would like to talk further, I highly recommend you join our RPU official server on discord, as it is where we discuss recruitment and get you into some forum rp rounds https://discord.gg/QhRGuKX

Quote Originally Posted by Valsum View Post
    Anti-recruitment in a recruitment thread, impressive! In 1914 it'd get you hanged
    Ikr, deff reporting that. anyways, if youre up to join the RPU, I ask that you hop into one of our alliances, or possibly join our discord channel.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebooce View Post
    Hey, i've been playing strategy games such as supremacy, eu4 for a while now and things got a little dull and boring and i'd love to spice thing up with a little roleplay and to join the RPU
    same for you bro, join the discord channel!

btw sorry for responding rather late, Ive also been on vacation as the summer is usually the off time for rps
    Last edited by LightningTurk; 08-11-2017 at 06:07 AM.
    RPU Discord Server Link (click on flag)

The Lightning Turk Youtube Channel link (click on banner)

"I will lead my people by the hand along the road until their feet are sure and they know the way. Then they may choose for themselves and rule themselves. Then my work will be done."

-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Unregistered
    I'm back. Discord link expired?

I hear that a lot also on the dutch thread I'll ask Umer(because only person I have direct contact with) to come to this thread to share a new one.

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual.
    Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    Bored of inactive games? Join EnSeCo.

Quote Originally Posted by NarmerTheLion View Post
    I hear that a lot also on the dutch thread I'll ask Umer(because only person I have direct contact with) to come to this thread to share a new one.
    Thank you for notifying me directly. I have updated the link and will write it once more below:
    https://discord.gg/QhRGuKX
    RPU Discord Server Link (click on flag)

The Lightning Turk Youtube Channel link (click on banner)

"I will lead my people by the hand along the road until their feet are sure and they know the way. Then they may choose for themselves and rule themselves. Then my work will be done."

-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

as the summer is usually the off time for rps
    He says, having made and played an rp that took part during the summer
    Last edited by Sigmar1; 08-18-2017 at 10:23 PM.
    I must study politics and war that my sons may have the liberty to study mathematics and philosophy.
    -

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information