View Poll Results: Would you like a mobile Supremacy app for Android/iOS?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, for both platforms

8 42.11%
  • Yes, especially for Android

5 26.32%
  • Yes, especially for iOS

1 5.26%
  • Maybe

1 5.26%
  • No

4 21.05%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Great game, I just want a mobile app

I have been playing Supremacy 1914 for know a year and a half - a friend recommended it to me and I started playing last February. I loved the game since the start and enjoy the updates, minor and major which makes the game even more fun. It has helped me to comprehend certain tactics in geopolitics and has helped me to develop my speech (diplomacy = saying something to get someone to side with you). I have also betrayed allies, sided with enemies and have tested many different (loyal and disloyal) strategies.
    Anyways, I would like a mobile app - Android and iOS - for the game. This can be done through a Patreon or any way the creators would like. I would gladly contribute to creating this game on iOS through donations and word of mouth. I think for it to work it would have to stay a Free-to-Play game like on computer. It would start out much simpler and through updates it would catch up to the computer version. It could have two modes, offline mode where you battle bots (not necessary though could be neat) and online mode where you play just like on this version. I don't know if it would have different servers and I doubt we would be able to do all the same things from the start. And proof that there is a market for this type of mobile app: the existence of apps like Supercell's Clash of Clans or Boom Beach and Evony's mobile game. I have tried lots of mobile apps but none come close to the experience on computer.

Well done to bring this to the forum Boeuf26 .
    Albrecht.von.Roon
    NL Community Support
    Bytro Labs | Supremacy 1914

I'm using Windows Phone, so i'd like an app for this OS

Langsam wird's wieder ;-)

Thanks just making a suggestion that I think would be good for everyone. Especially during this golden age of smartphones.

Why are people voting no? There is literally no downside to this, unless you're a computer-only player who would get jealous that people have chance to be more active.

Good idea for those who would use it, so the usability of it is none because not enough players would use it to pay to run it. They would have to get new players to download the game via app, and these days its nearly a fortune to get it on there with all the fees and whatnot.

To actually be successful you really need to play on PC. You dont get the precision you need. Its most certainly designed to be played on PC, so why not play it on PC.
    Last edited by the-hammer; 01-11-2017 at 03:28 AM.
    “The world is one unending chess match, my dear, and I am the one playing it how I please. I poke and prod to move my pieces to places I find desirable. And the defiant ones who resist me I simply remove from the board."

Quote Originally Posted by Ricoks View Post
    Why are people voting no? There is literally no downside to this, unless you're a computer-only player who would get jealous that people have chance to be more active.
    well maybe some people are happy with the fact that supremacy doesn't haunt them 24/7 real life is important to must of us an app would indeed probably mean more activity and with that harder battles to fight. Yet it also means that people having a life outside the internet have less chances aas some people with an app will really be online 24/7 so maybe for the sake of all you guys' own health you'd vote no xd, anyway I didn't vote as I'm actually rather neutral on the issue

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual.
    Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

Quote Originally Posted by NarmerTheLion View Post
    well maybe some people are happy with the fact that supremacy doesn't haunt them 24/7 real life is important to must of us an app would indeed probably mean more activity and with that harder battles to fight. Yet it also means that people having a life outside the internet have less chances aas some people with an app will really be online 24/7 so maybe for the sake of all you guys' own health you'd vote no xd, anyway I didn't vote as I'm actually rather neutral on the issue
    Like me lol.
    “The world is one unending chess match, my dear, and I am the one playing it how I please. I poke and prod to move my pieces to places I find desirable. And the defiant ones who resist me I simply remove from the board."

why do you need an app ive been playing this on my phone and tablet for many years if your phone can open a browser then you can play on phone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information