Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Rheen
    Name: Rheen
    Language preferred: English
    Timezone: US
    Skype ID:
    Experience (Optional): New to game
    Extra Info (Optional): I am a fast learner and have done lots of reading already, but would like to have someone show me the ropes a bit.
    Preferred mentor(optional):

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Rheen View Post
    Is this program still going on?
    Yes, it is. Every one who wants to learn the game is always welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheen View Post
    Name: Rheen
    Timezone: US
    Skype ID:
    Experience (Optional): New to game
    Extra Info (Optional): I am a fast learner and have done lots of reading already, but would like to have someone show me the ropes a bit.
    Preferred mentor(optional):

Thanks in advance for any advice!
    Please check your inbox for further details.
    Last edited by kevinandrez; 09-05-2017 at 09:48 PM.

Language: English
    Timezone: Midwest
    Experience (Optional): Six months or so
    Extra Info (Optional): Just want to make sure that I know all the ropes. I've seen some cool strategies like giving right of way to small AI to create a buffer between so the defender can't retaliate without getting into a war with the small AI. Stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hieldberg View Post
    Language: English
    Timezone: Midwest
    Experience (Optional): Six months or so
    Extra Info (Optional): Just want to make sure that I know all the ropes. I've seen some cool strategies like giving right of way to small AI to create a buffer between so the defender can't retaliate without getting into a war with the small AI. Stuff like that.
    Thanks for applying. You'll be contacted shortly.

Rheen
    Hello. I'm a pretty new player here. I've been playing this game for a week already and I actually would like to improve my game skills.

Name: El.Diablo

Timezone: I don't think this matters a lot. Any time zone you are in. But I prefer European time.

Skype ID: Personally, I don't have a Skype account but if it's obligatory I can create one. Contact me via PM and I'll tell you my address privately.

Experience (Optional): I am currently playing on some very old rounds to train myself. But, actually, my experience against active players is totally low. I hope I'll become a better player with your help though

Extra Info (Optional): None.

Preferred mentor (optional): I haven't ever contacted any of the tutors but when I checked their service records I found out that 'ghost.king' (- that's his nickname, right?) was the best. So, if he has enough of free time I'll be glad if he teaches me. If King is not available due to some problems (or anything else) I'll choose Kevin then

Thanks... I hope you'll contact me soon.

Quote Originally Posted by El.Diablo View Post
    Hello. I'm a pretty new player here. I've been playing this game for a week already and I actually would like to improve my game skills.

Name: El.Diablo

Timezone: I don't think this matters a lot. Any time zone you are in. But I prefer European time.

Skype ID: Personally, I don't have a Skype account but if it's obligatory I can create one. Contact me via PM and I'll tell you my address privately.

Experience (Optional): I am currently playing on some very old rounds to train myself. But, actually, my experience against active players is totally low. I hope I'll become a better player with your help though

Extra Info (Optional): None.

Preferred mentor (optional): I haven't ever contacted any of the tutors but when I checked their service records I found out that 'ghost.king' (- that's his nickname, right?) was the best. So, if he has enough of free time I'll be glad if he teaches me. If King is not available due to some problems (or anything else) I'll choose Kevin then

Thanks... I hope you'll contact me soon.
    Are you applying for him or is it your alternate account?

Rheen
    I don't understand something... I have only one account - El.Diablo... Why it's written "Rheen" there?

Rheen

Forum glitch?

This is the real Rheen--I am not el diablo, but for some reason, his 2 posts are showing up as my name.

You both are Guest accounts which is the main cause of the issue and shouldn't happen (yet happens often) Try changing your e-mail adress, password and use the forum button to log in from the game. till this point I know of no working solution to get this fixed but changing your account information sends some sort of reset to the forum too, which helps against some other forum issues

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual.
    Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    Bored of inactive games? Join EnSeCo.

Quote Originally Posted by El.Diablo View Post
    I don't understand something... I have only one account - El.Diablo... Why it's written "Rheen" there?
    It's a bug and is being worked upon. However, I'll contact you shortly.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information