Thread: NarmerTheLion

NarmerTheLion

I thought now that I rejoined the crew it might be a good moment to introduce myself.

My name is NarmerTheLion, usually referred to as Narmer. I've been playing this game since 11th of January 2014. And been enjoying it ever since. I've learned to know some great people around this place and I'm certainly going to hang around for some longer.

I joined the moderation crew the 19th of October 2015 after some time of very active forum and chat monitoring. Back in those days the korean spammer as I usually refer to the events back in those days made me decide to join moderation. Where I ever since tried to keep the forum a nice and clean place.

on the 3rd of April 2017 I took a break from the moderation crew. At that point my official title was Game Operator but I myself see myself as Moderator first. Personal life was harsh at that point and I needed to focus on finishing this year in university.

On the 26th of May I rejoined the crew and went back to 'work'. This is a brief history of my supremacy carier.

So why would one become moderator in first place? Well I really like this game and I wanted to help the community from the other side. Also a bit out of frustration that I felt the crew was not accessible enough. I made it my main point to put Users experience at the first place and be reactive and accessible. So if you have problems don't hesitate
    You van send a pm on my profile: Narmer

Further I'll end with some personal information everybody actually already knows...
    So I'm a 21 year old Belgian guy who lives in West-Flanders and studies master in the industrial Sciences Elektronics ICT (industrial engineer). I'll probably graduate in 2018 after which my future plans are not yet known.
    I've got a healthy passion for politics and history. Which often causes me to go offguard when actually being in class.

If any question please feel free to react under this message I'll reply

Signed,
    NarmerTheLion
    EN Senior Moderator
    Bytro | Supremacy1914
    Last edited by NarmerTheLion; 07-22-2018 at 08:15 AM.

Good to have you on board this ship again, Narmer.

On Break

I will not be active between the 24th of july and the 7th of August, due to real life things. I will keep my skype in check so if you truly need me you can ask another moderator to drop me a note on skype. Even thought I doubt there is any issue that other moderator would not be able to help you with.

Kind regards,
    Narmer The Lion
    EN Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual.
    Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

Break 23/06-18/08 - 2018

Dear Supremacists,

Some have already been informed for others this is my way to inform the community. During this period from the 23rd of june till the 17th of August I will be on a break from the moderation crew due to rl matters that need handling. Please take your pm's directed to me to another moderator within the crew.

If for some reason you have to contact me personally very urgently I will remain reachable through skype. Which is shared on my forum profile (see left). If not urgent please drop me a pm I'll handle them ones I have time

Yours sincerely,

Narmer TheLion
    EN Moderator

Dear Supremacists,

Since recently I have been promoted to senior moderator[SMOD] on the English server. From now on you can come to me if you have issues that require a senior moderator. Don't hesitate to do this, I'm always willing to help and will reply as soon as possible.

With these new responsibilities I hope I can help this server even more.

Yours sincerely,

Narmer TheLion
    EN Senior Moderator

Thread Information