The United States Of America (TUSOA) NOW RECRUITING

Hi, and Greetings,

TUSOA, is now recruiting players who know the game. TUSOA is a small alliance but don't we all have to have a start? We are on AROUND THE CLOCK am to pm. Currently though we are battling it out on day 161 on a 500 player map for a one 2 finish, with my other alliance member. Also we communicate in a much rather different way with our new facebook page for plans and discussions. So what does it take?

- MUST BE ACTIVE

-MUST BE HELPFUL

-RESPECTFUL TOWARD ALLIANCE PEERS

-ENGLISH, OR IF YOU HAVE A TRANSLATOR, COMMUNICATION ISN'T A PROBLEM WITH FACEBOOK

-RANK SECOND LIEUTENANT, (RANKERS BELOW THAT WILL VERY)

-BE ACTIVE ON FACEBOOK PAGE, COMMUNICATING PLANS ONLY THERE.

NOTE; EFFECTIVE; 1/1/2018, PLAYERS WILL REQUIRE EITHER GOLD, SILVER, OR BRONZE CROSS FROM A 500 PLAYER MAP. THOSE WHO JOIN BEFORE THEN AND GO PAST THE DATE WITHOUT A CROSS WILL BE ABLE TO STAY, THIS IS ONLY FOR NEW RECRUITS IN 2018.

QUIT AND WITHDRAW POLICY; IF A PLAYER GOES INACTIVE IN 3 GAMES AFTER 20 DAYS EACH GAME, IT WILL RESULT IN ALLIANCE WITHDRAW AND QUIT.

WE BELIEVE HONOR, PRIDE, DEVOTION

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? IF YOU THINK SO SEND ME A MESSAGE! ASAP!

KIND REGUARDS,

TUSOA
    Last edited by American19; 08-31-2017 at 06:11 AM.

I would like to be part of your alliance, I believe I have all the requirements.
    Staff Sergeant Pepe

I'd rather like to join your alliance if you'll have me.

Hello and thank you for choosing TUSOA, TheXand! We greatly appreciate your interest. I do have a few questions to ask though. Are you able to communicate and apply on our facebook page? Also about how many times are you on supremacy in a week? As soon as we get these answers we will get you to the next step in our application process. WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE, we believe HONOR, PRIDE, DEVOTION. Thank you.

Kind Reguards,

DONALD J. TRUMP

Hello and thank you for choosing TUSOA, Staff Sergeant Pepe! We greatly appreciate your interest. I do have a few questions to ask though. Are you able to communicate and apply on our facebook page? Also about how many times are you on supremacy in a week? As soon as we get these answers we will get you to the next step in our application process. WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE, we believe HONOR, PRIDE, DEVOTION. Thank you.

Kind Reguards,

DONALD J. TRUMP

I can join your alliance. I can boost your numbers for the upcoming coalition game.

Would like to be considered. Im on every day, my current rank is a lt. Have access to facebook.

Hi, I'd be interested in joining. Gonna pass the second lt. rank very soon (lacking 650 points) and other than that, I believe I have all it takes. I am active almost 24/7 during the working days and a little less on the weekends. Let me know if you're still open to new applicants!

Sounds like fun.
    I have been playing supremacy since 2011, but I took a 4 year break but I am back now and am involved in 6 or so different games. I play all day, AM/PM and think playing on 500 player maps is one of the better additions they have made to this game...

I have access to Facebook, though I wonder why you do not use discord?
    Last edited by noazrky; 11-21-2017 at 06:07 AM.

Thread Information