Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    - From now on players will only be able to create one game per month. We encourage everyone to join existing rounds instead for more exciting challenges. Alliance games are excluded from this limitation. Can you please please...pretty please allow users to great 100 or 500 player maps with GM features now that we have this rule in place?

Play Supremacy 1914, the free real-time strategy online games and the Browsergame of the Year 2009!

"jackass is a reliable ally, and a worthy enemy. I've been lucky enough to see both sides."

-hanni

"You're an awesome friend, great personality, and fun to throw **** at lol."

-Hiai

[bytro] Alkyonor

I am trying to send him (the OP in the thread) a PM but for whatever reason it's impossible because I get glitch after glitch after glitch. SMH

Play Supremacy 1914, the free real-time strategy online games and the Browsergame of the Year 2009!

"jackass is a reliable ally, and a worthy enemy. I've been lucky enough to see both sides."

-hanni

-Hiai

try this link :
    http://www.supremacy1914.com/index.p...serID]=5767443

And be sure to check if your browser isn't blocking anything (top right of your url bar). However I don't know why you'd want to send Alkyonor any pm as he'll read this thread for certain

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual.
    Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    Bored of inactive games? Join EnSeCo.

@jackass01992 : I will indeed listen. Apart from that you can also send me a message via the game website.

It's through the game website where I have this problem. and it's only accounts of Bytro guys where I have this problem. regular players I have no problem with sending messages. basically the captcha where you have to enter the "I'm not a robot" code doesn't appear. and when you refresh it does appear and the captcha works fine but now the actual PM won't send because it says you haven't entered a message even though I did just that.

-hanni

-Hiai

Cant create games myself

There are few US vs Mexico, Balken and West EU to play
    WTH

For your info: There is an issue with the Dominion maps that are currently running. The countries Chile and Columbia are not protected like the other countries. This issue is fixed now for all new games that are created after this post.

Has Bytro considered dropping the pretense that S1914 is a WWI game anymore?

I have only been around about a year and a half, but it seems to me the statement has always been this is a strategy game which uses WWI as a genre premise not as an absolute limiting concept lock.

I can not speak to the original premise, and even though the art work and the adverts tout the WWI genre - still, there is no implied or inherent pretense limiting them to historically pure WWI objectives, battles, or scenarios.
    Last edited by Pharo Halset; Yesterday at 09:22 AM.
    Greetings and good day.

Hi Callimaco, we are well aware of the fact that large parts of our community love our maps to be as historically accurate as possible. On the other hand, competitive players also look for truly balanced maps - something which is very hard to reconcile with historical accuracy. And finally, there are players who look for completely different ways to play Supremacy - something like the new Dominion mode or the speed rounds. We cannot hope to please everyone to the same extent with every map but we hope to offer enough for everyone to keep you all happy and excited!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information