Emperor Nox

Fantasy Roleplay?

Greetings one and all,

I am new to the Role-Play style of game, but I joined one recently and I am enjoying it so far. It has quite a few rules, and I think those rules are integral in having an RP in a game about aggressive expansion. I was wondering how the community would feel about a role-play that has a fictional history and fictional nations and leaders. (Lord of the Rings, Star Wars)

Greetings,
    could you expand on what you plan to do?
    If you want help, message me- do you have discord?
    +
    If you want a committed, developed, and large roleplaying community hit me up.

Sigmar
    RPU SCO
    The RPU is love.
    The RPU is life.

-
    RPU Senior Trainer
    RPU Certification officer

Emperor Nox
    I do not have discord, and I am unfamiliar with it as well. I would also be interested in being a part of a committed roleplaying community.

Alright. You will need to get discord somehow- there is a browser, and an app version if you wish to join the RPU.

I would be happy to get you into the RPU, and if you do decide to both get discord and join the RPU, pm me there (or on here- will reply quicker on disc though) and I'll get you on the RPU server, and discuss how to officially join the RPU.

(the name on discord is: Sigmar (ID: #4947))

Looking forward to talking,
    Sigmar
    RPU SCO
    The RPU is love.
    The RPU is life.

-
    RPU Senior Trainer
    RPU Certification officer

Usually fantasy Roleplays get less momentum , however post apocalypse does sometimes, it truly depends on the entire idea as Sigmar said. If you built out a nice concept people may or may not wish to join. I myself like realism more then fantasy but there are quite a bunch of RPers out there

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual.
    Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    Bored of inactive games? Join EnSeCo.

Thread Information