Dredd4DoM

Choosing your units way

As we all know if you want to move a unit you grab it with your mouse and drag it to the destination point and the game provides you the fastest road for the unit , but what if you want to move your unit from a specific way ?

I suggest adding something like if you drag your unit and you press LCtrl then you could select a specific road for your units.

This is useful because you maybe don't want to pass a region that may has enemies or you dont want to go away from your provinces etc . Experienced players could tell more reason why this is useful.

Thanks in advance.

If you select the unit and uses the march button you can add custom targets on the way.

Dredd4DoM
    Ok so here is an example , let's say I want to move my unit to the island in the image. I want it to be moved via the red line but he can only go through the black because it is faster. But what if I wanted him to go from the red line? I should move him in parts and change his direction like once per 3-4 hours.

What I am saying is that if you hit some button you could be able to set a custom way for your troop even if it isn't the fastest one

That's what you can do using the add target command. Exactly the thing you desire:
    Name:  add_target.JPG
Views: 14
Size:  53.4 KB

Dredd4DoM
    but how?

I can only see a these commands , I don't see any other and none of those are working

give the unit a march order, in the bar below an icon "add target" will appear (under the march time)

Thread Information