Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    andrewan2001
    Sample Article of Sweden

Stockholm, July 1923

New Program Promises to Help Swedish Citizens Get Homes

In response to growing concerns of weak support of the economic interests of its citizens, the Swedish government has established a permanent solution to alleviate this problem. This solution is the Tenant's Saving and Building Society, and will attempt to help Swedes save money on their homes. The chairman of the Society has high hopes for this program. "For years, Swedes have lacked confidence in keeping their homes. We're here to change that."

In order to perform this task, the program will help citizens find suitable apartments and homes for their families. It has linked with several large developers and so far has encouraged these companies to lower prices of their building to support home-buying. In addition, the Society intends to grant loans to people so that they can buy a home or rent an apartment at a low rate of interest. However, this new server comes with a "small" increase in taxes. The government has not decided to grant information on this, and their chairman claims that the government must determine its cost beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewan2001 View Post
    Sample Article of Sweden

Stockholm, July 1923

New Program Promises to Help Swedish Citizens Get Homes

In response to growing concerns of weak support of the economic interests of its citizens, the Swedish government has established a permanent solution to alleviate this problem. This solution is the Tenant's Saving and Building Society, and will attempt to help Swedes save money on their homes. The chairman of the Society has high hopes for this program. "For years, Swedes have lacked confidence in keeping their homes. We're here to change that."

In order to perform this task, the program will help citizens find suitable apartments and homes for their families. It has linked with several large developers and so far has encouraged these companies to lower prices of their building to support home-buying. In addition, the Society intends to grant loans to people so that they can buy a home or rent an apartment at a low rate of interest. However, this new server comes with a "small" increase in taxes. The government has not decided to grant information on this, and their chairman claims that the government must determine its cost beforehand.
    Accepted.

update on available nations:

Kingdom of Siam [Siam] (11 Provinces)
    https://gyazo.com/2c05609d5fed6fbb33d989723c48470a

United Mexican States [Mexico] (18 Provinces)
    https://gyazo.com/ece4bfb2956836fc6b9206df7db157d4
    Last edited by LightningTurk; 01-29-2018 at 05:09 AM.
    RPU Discord Server Link (click on flag)

The Lightning Turk Youtube Channel link (click on banner)

"I will lead my people by the hand along the road until their feet are sure and they know the way. Then they may choose for themselves and rule themselves. Then my work will be done."

-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Sample Article of Rattanakosin

Correct

I Rama IV of Rattanakosin, Descendent of the great Rama I have long worked hard to unify our lands in a great attempt to bring all of our people into the fold once more.
    We have had many wars been through great and troubling times. But have not giving up since the very beginning even when we no longer had a country fully invaded by Burma we still managed to come back from total defeat and reclaim our great lands. My ministers have done a sub par job on helping me run this great nation. And with a lack of positive growth on the economy. I from this moment forward I am removing six of them and replacing them with men from the Chakri dynasty. Men of great knowlage.We as a nation not a single person shall make this kingdom great once more and to gain ever more glory for the history books.

This is Khana Ratsadorn out side Bangcok.
    Last edited by chrisgreene; 02-02-2018 at 05:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisgreene View Post
    I Rama IV of Rattanakosin, Descendent of the great Rama I have long worked hard to unify our lands in a great attempt to bring all of our people into the fold once more.
    We have had many wars been through great and troubling times. But have not giving up since the very beginning even when we no longer had a country fully invaded by Burma we still managed to come back from total defeat and reclaim our great lands. My ministers have done a sub par job on helping me run this great nation. And with a lack of positive growth on the economy. I from this moment forward I am removing six of them and replacing them with men from the Chakri dynasty. Men of great knowlage.We as a nation not a single person shall make this kingdom great once more and to gain ever more glory for the history books.

This is Khana Ratsadorn out side Bangcok.
    accepted.

"I will lead my people by the hand along the road until their feet are sure and they know the way. Then they may choose for themselves and rule themselves. Then my work will be done."

-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

andrewan2001
    May i ask what nations are availlable at this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Brittain View Post
    May i ask what nations are availlable at this time?
    Of course.

As of right now the following nations are available:

Kingdom of Croatia [5 Provinces] (Italian Libya)- https://i.gyazo.com/fcbd4edf8faecd55...1f78f558ba.png

Poland-Lithuanian Commonwealth [10 Provinces] (Poland)-
    https://i.gyazo.com/8756a0dbeaebfa91...130db23b56.png

Austrian Empire [7 Provinces] (Austria)-
    https://i.gyazo.com/5e86bef16b79ae0c...89189f63e6.png

Livonian State [1 Province] (French Algeria)-
    https://i.gyazo.com/d963d2828f87e1a7...79d241a0e6.png

Abyssinian Empire [11 Provinces] (Abyssinia)-
    https://i.gyazo.com/afae9f76e777ab6c...e640c174eb.png

-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

andrewan2001
    Abyssinia Empire Now Under A Empereor Who Actually thinks toward the future
    For over a millinium this area has seen the rise and fall of many empires and would have been empires. while the entire country has been in an downward spiral the old emperor passed away slowly last night and his son was crowned the new emperor the next day. In a speech he promised to bring the Abyssinia empire to an age that they would not be forced to ask for help but that they would be able to rely on themselves. This goal is a noble one and it will seem to profit not only our nation but everyone else's a well.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Brittain View Post
    Abyssinia Empire Now Under A Empereor Who Actually thinks toward the future
    For over a millinium this area has seen the rise and fall of many empires and would have been empires. while the entire country has been in an downward spiral the old emperor passed away slowly last night and his son was crowned the new emperor the next day. In a speech he promised to bring the Abyssinia empire to an age that they would not be forced to ask for help but that they would be able to rely on themselves. This goal is a noble one and it will seem to profit not only our nation but everyone else's a well.
    accepted.

-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

I'd like to apply for the Khityabid Caliphate (Sigmar said it's nice)

During the 18th century, the world saw an era of the most drastic changes since the Renaissance. Everywhere, everything was swept with new reforms, new ideas, new technologies and new cultures. During the early years of the 18th century, the world saw Europe almost swallowed by one man, it saw the rapid increase in productivity in matters of Economic trade. It saw free, white men champion the rights of the black slave and it saw nations everywhere tired of being governed by one man and one man alone, they demanded change. The flames of the French revolution have not been extinguished, as shown in 1848. The Chinese have a saying, "When wind comes, some builds walls, others build windmills."

Despite all the hodgepodge of chaos that seemed rampant at Europe at that time, there was one part of the world where everything seemed rather static, the Middle East. The Persian Empire, in particular, saw it's Imperial sovereign seemingly frozen in time, slowly decaying. It had not the rivals and foes it had during the time of Alexander the Liberator. It had not the rivals and foes during the time of Abdul Hamid II. The Qajar have been able to preserve stability and peace within the nation albeit them being not-so-efficient administrators. The Empire was not preserved by force but rather the lack of force among the it's other competitors. As the world left the 18th century and moved into the 19th, the Persian Empire saw successions of long reigning Caliphs who did nothing bad but also did not do anything progressive. Yes, the Persians called the years after the conflicts, the Era of Peace. Although there was peace, there barely any progress as well, thanks greatly to the Laissez-faire policy of the many rulers of this land, who took importance in peacock watching rather than in administration. It was soon to change, however. During a tumultuous period in 1924, the 9th Regiment stationed in Tehran overthrew the last member of the Qajar dynasty and installed Lieutenant General Umer Osmanli as the new sultan of Persia, because they wanted change and wanted change now. They threw a stone in the calm river. Sultan Umer proved to be a very capable leader, he made reforms in administration. He saw to the increase of the production of Iran's top exports and invested resources to improve Iran's Educational system. He created the Persian Cossacks, one of the Middle East's most fearsome Cavalry. He also began the use of Artillery in the Persian army. The good times would never truly formulate itself in Persian society for on the eve of March, 1933, Sultan Umer died of heart failure. An interregnum was put in place with a council of 10. Sultan Umer had not had any children or any named successor. Nobody expected him to pass away. A general in the army, Reza Pahlavi, was made Sultan by the council in a few months time, partially because he was popular, partially because of his cunning. Many people have put their hopes high on Sultan Reza, but only time will tell for this gust of wind in a nation of sand.
    " Never Interrupt an Enemy when he is making a bad mistake " - Napoleon Bonaparte

" Do not be at war with the Enemy all the time, you will show him your art of war " - Napoleon Bonaparte

" Every war is a Civil War because all men are brothers " - Francisco Franco

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information