Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Donrado View Post
    If there is still room, I would like to throw my name in... for a small and not so important nation.
    Of course

currently several nations are free:

Current Playables:

Estonia (2 Provinces) [Scotland]
    Mongolia (8 provinces)

Chinese Civil War
    Xinijiang Clique (8 provinces)
    Fengtian Clique (8 provinces)
    RPU Discord Server Link (click on flag)

The Lightning Turk Youtube Channel link (click on banner)

"I will lead my people by the hand along the road until their feet are sure and they know the way. Then they may choose for themselves and rule themselves. Then my work will be done."

-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Unregistered
    I would be interested in Guatemala

Unregistered

I would like to pick Estonia then. [Scotland]

Quote Originally Posted by LightningTurk View Post
    Of course

currently several nations are free:

Current Playables:

Estonia (2 Provinces) [Scotland]
    Mongolia (8 provinces)

Chinese Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by juergen74 View Post
    Accepted.

mightyraptor has applied via discord for Mongolia, and has been accepted.

The Following Factions Remain:

Chinese Civil War

"I will lead my people by the hand along the road until their feet are sure and they know the way. Then they may choose for themselves and rule themselves. Then my work will be done."

-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Sample Article for the Fengtian Clique

Official Feng Communique January 20,1922
    Name:  FT_17.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  30.0 KB
    I, the leader of the Fengtian Clique, Zhang Zuolin. Is not happy to inform the world, Zhili Clique's efforts to take over control of Beijing. In 1921, The Zhili Clique & The Fengtian clique agreed to mutually control Beijing. However, my efforts on mutually maintaining peace with the Zhili Clique and it's people have been triggered by their own leader actions to take over Beijing to have total control for himself. We have to remind you that our technology is far superior than yours and many other Clique's in our times. We've Tanks at our disposal and several airbases to use at our advantage. The Japanese supports our Clique and we've many trained White Russian officers to use at our disposal. We demand the Zhili Clique to follow their agreement we made a year ago or faced consequences of their actions. Is not to our advantage to go to war. But, if we need to go to war to maintain Beijing's best interest as a state. We will do it in extreme measures and we'll make sure nobody in the Zhili Clique is left alive. We'll make sure all your DNA traces have been deleted from the face of the Earth.

Best Regards,
    The leader of The Fengtian Clique,
    Zhang Zuoli

~官方張作霖

Quote Originally Posted by Adolfo Martinez View Post
    Sample Article for the Fengtian Clique

Official Feng Communique January 20,1922
    Name:  FT_17.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  30.0 KB
    I, the leader of the Fengtian Clique, Zhang Zuolin. Is not happy to inform the world, Zhili Clique's efforts to take over control of Beijing. In 1921, The Zhili Clique & The Fengtian clique agreed to mutually control Beijing. However, my efforts on mutually maintaining peace with the Zhili Clique and it's people have been triggered by their own leader actions to take over Beijing to have total control for himself. We have to remind you that our technology is far superior than yours and many other Clique's in our times. We've Tanks at our disposal and several airbases to use at our advantage. The Japanese supports our Clique and we've many trained White Russian officers to use at our disposal. We demand the Zhili Clique to follow their agreement we made a year ago or faced consequences of their actions. Is not to our advantage to go to war. But, if we need to go to war to maintain Beijing's best interest as a state. We will do it in extreme measures and we'll make sure nobody in the Zhili Clique is left alive. We'll make sure all your DNA traces have been deleted from the face of the Earth.

Best Regards,
    The leader of The Fengtian Clique,
    Zhang Zuoli

~官方張作霖

Accepted.

Current available nations:

Switzerland [French Morocco] (2 Provinces)
    British Raj [British Bengal] {British Vassal} (18 Provinces)

Chinese Civil War Available Nations

Tibet (8 Provinces)

Last edited by LightningTurk; 01-13-2018 at 05:16 AM.

-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Unregistered
    Sorry but when I applied there were only tiny nations with 2 or few more provinces, and now there's for example the British raj with 18 provinces.
    Actually I think there's nothing to do but seeing other play the game if you own 2 provinces like estonia
    Sorry for my way of arguing but I'm not english and is quite difficult to be clear

Quote Originally Posted by juergen74 View Post
    Sorry but when I applied there were only tiny nations with 2 or few more provinces, and now there's for example the British raj with 18 provinces.
    Actually I think there's nothing to do but seeing other play the game if you own 2 provinces like estonia
    Sorry for my way of arguing but I'm not english and is quite difficult to be clear
    I completely understand, but you were the one who applied for it. there is nothing i can do if another player leaves after you join as a small country.

-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Unregistered
    Sample Article for Greece

Many Greeks were victims of a broad Turkish genocide projects aimed at all religous minorities in the Ottoman Empire. A total of more than 3.7 million Greeks, Armenians, and Assyrians were killed under the successive regimes of the Young Turks from roughly 1914 to 1924. Of this, as many as 1.7 million Greek citizens may have died. The end of the genocide marked a profound rupture in the long Greek historical presence on the Asian culture, and a gripping hold of how much influence the Turks hold over the world. Greece calls upon any Allies in the world, to attend and create a unified form of Defense from nations wishing to expand without reason.

It is known that The geographic extent and political power of the Ottoman Empire started to decline over the late 19th century as captured peoples, especially the Greeks, began Stating their own nationalist Agendas. With the support of Great Powers, the Greeks successfully overthrew the Ottomans rule during their War of Independence in 1821, thereby establishing the modern Greek state as it is currently placed at the tip of the Balkan Peninsula. And over the two and a half million ethnic Greeks still living in that region, they remain separated from their Balkan counterparts, they have suffered the scorn of an increasingly violent Turkish Regime tainted by a bitter sense of Growth and meaning. In the eyes of greece, the Turkish people owe a great dept to the people of greece.

And Now as Greece Continues holding a Place in the world, it is determined to show that its growth wont be challenged by foreign governments, Terrorists, or those who wish for a fall of Greek ways. Its well known that the current military is lacking fundamental resources for growth, so importing will hopefully become a main source of Income.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamestttt View Post
    Sample Article for Greece

Many Greeks were victims of a broad Turkish genocide projects aimed at all religous minorities in the Ottoman Empire. A total of more than 3.7 million Greeks, Armenians, and Assyrians were killed under the successive regimes of the Young Turks from roughly 1914 to 1924. Of this, as many as 1.7 million Greek citizens may have died. The end of the genocide marked a profound rupture in the long Greek historical presence on the Asian culture, and a gripping hold of how much influence the Turks hold over the world. Greece calls upon any Allies in the world, to attend and create a unified form of Defense from nations wishing to expand without reason.

It is known that The geographic extent and political power of the Ottoman Empire started to decline over the late 19th century as captured peoples, especially the Greeks, began Stating their own nationalist Agendas. With the support of Great Powers, the Greeks successfully overthrew the Ottomans rule during their War of Independence in 1821, thereby establishing the modern Greek state as it is currently placed at the tip of the Balkan Peninsula. And over the two and a half million ethnic Greeks still living in that region, they remain separated from their Balkan counterparts, they have suffered the scorn of an increasingly violent Turkish Regime tainted by a bitter sense of Growth and meaning. In the eyes of greece, the Turkish people owe a great dept to the people of greece.

And Now as Greece Continues holding a Place in the world, it is determined to show that its growth wont be challenged by foreign governments, Terrorists, or those who wish for a fall of Greek ways. Its well known that the current military is lacking fundamental resources for growth, so importing will hopefully become a main source of Income.

Could not have picked a more appropriate topic eh? Ill accept it nonetheless. welcome to the roleplay.

Current available nations:

Switzerland [French Morocco] (2 Provinces)

Chinese Civil War Available Nations

Tibet (8 Provinces)
    Chinese Soviet Republic [Shanxi] (8 Provinces)

Possibly Available Nations:

British Raj [British Bengal] {British Vassal} (18 Provinces)
    Kingdom of Hungary [Hungary] {Austrian Vassal} (5 Provinces)
    Kingdom of Sweden [Sweden] (8 Provinces)

Last edited by LightningTurk; 01-15-2018 at 02:37 AM.

-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information