Submarines & Troops

Hi, can submarines house troops and hide them from the enemy just as the submarine is hidden? If so, how many troops?

No, any troops added to a submarine will remain visible. But the morale (of the other troops) won't fall if you combine these with submarines.

So, if you had a stack of 100 units ,at 100% morale and you attached them to a sub and travelled from point X to then attack point Y, they would in theory land at 100% morale (or maybe a few percent less, due to embarking and disembarking)?
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
    - Winston Churchill.

Yes, that's correct. If you avoid embarking / disembarking over the day change the troops will remain at 100% morale.

Does that apply to any naval unit or just to submarines?

Thanks, I will give it a try at some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar1 View Post
    So, if you had a stack of 100 units ,at 100% morale and you attached them to a sub and travelled from point X to then attack point Y, they would in theory land at 100% morale (or maybe a few percent less, due to embarking and disembarking)?
    See my posts here and here, where I tested it.

Sea Morale Nullification Effect: When organic units are at sea their morale will gradually over time move towards 50% and stabilise there; however, stacking organic units with any kind of naval unit will effectively nullify the effect that the sea have on their morale. Meaning, if you stack e.g. your infantry with any kind of naval unit, then your infantry will not lose morale at change of day. [Data Tested, Verified and Provided Through Publication by Alexiel Lucien. See 'Aye aye, sir!' update, part I & II at page 1.]
    Last edited by Alexiel Lucien; 02-20-2018 at 03:02 AM.

Thanks.
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
    - Winston Churchill.

Alexiel Lucien: I will move this thread to Q&A section and then lock it considering that the thread creator has received an answer to his question.

Thread Information