Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unscheduled Downtime

Dear generals,

sadly we had a database issue tonight which resulted in a loss of game information and some games not being available. For this reason we reinstated the affected games to their state from 2:41 AM CEST. Goldmark that have been spent after 2:41 AM CEST in those games will be refunded. In addition, all affected players will receive a general compensation of 5.000 Goldmark within the next 24h. We are truly sorry for any inconveniences this might have caused.

Your Supremacy 1914 team

Unregistered
    Game 2302374 is down for no reason?

Can we get update on that?

ALL my games are down now! Im currently playing 6...ALL say being either deleted/offline.

Hi all, we are experiencing server issues right now and are investigating. Please apologize the inconvenience and bear with us a little longer.

second time this week the whole thing goes down. I am in a big war that will determine the outcome of my map....why does this keep happening?

I blame the millennials... (Wets pants, shakes fist at the sky)
    [

Unfortunately, tonight's issue is completely unrelated to the first one. On the positiv side, we have identified the issue now and expect a fix very soon.

I sure hope so, or I will be wanting a refund for my high command membership!

Games should be slowly getting back online now. Around 60 percent of game servers are already reachable again. Thank you for your patience everyone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information