Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Best is to send in proposals in the missing features section of the forum Check the biglist (see my signature) if it hasn't been proposed yet before

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual.
    Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme194 View Post
    I have a proposal for a new feature: Treaties.
    This exists... You just trade peace for peace.

Hi just out of interest as a time served player when creating games in the future will there possibly be an option to speed the games up? im loving this 4x speed 500player im in and maybe it would bring a freshness to the original maps if there was an option to speed some of them up?

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy1004 View Post
    Hi just out of interest as a time served player when creating games in the future will there possibly be an option to speed the games up? im loving this 4x speed 500player im in and maybe it would bring a freshness to the original maps if there was an option to speed some of them up?
    Hi Murphy1004, right now it is not planned to open the speed-up option to regular map creation. However, we are closely monitoring the feedback to that feature and will carefully consider all options once the revamp gets released.

thanks i know im not the only one liking the speed hope some more people offer there opinions too

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information