Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

A Song of Ice and Fire [Finished]

A Song of Ice and Fire
    A Game of Thrones Role-play for Supremacy 1914

Name:  it.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  35.9 KB

Welcome to ‘A Song of Ice and Fire’, inspired by the books and the 'Game of Thrones' TV show by George R. R. Martin.

It is 298 AC, seventeen years since Robert’s Rebellion. Jon Arryn, the Hand of the King, has died mysteriously in King’s Landing. King Robert, in the midst of drinking, hunting and whoring, is at a loss. In the snakes nest that is the capital his councillors scheme and sworn lords plot. Far away in Essos, Danaerys Targaryen, daughter of the Mad King Aerys II, seeks to ascend the throne that is rightfully hers. In the midst of this, worrying signs north of the Wall point to the coming of winter.

You are a lord in Westeros (or not) and must chart your course in these trying times. Will you be a loyal servant of your king, and help him keep Westeros united and peaceful? Will you plot against your rivals to increase your power and influence? Or will you take the Iron Throne for yourself?

Main Document Link (includes Rules and Game Mechanics)
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/13nd7SzgI59qqMOoomeAG1bB0s7wf9tionMsp_t_Ks7I/edit?usp=sharing

Game Map
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/5e67/f...57-dc8867d.png

Playable Factions (see document/join discord for available factions):

Great Houses

Baratheon of Storm’s End*
    Lannister of Casterly Rock
    Tyrell of Highgarden
    Stark of Winterfell
    Tully of Riverrun
    Arryn of the Eyrie
    Martell of Sunspear
    Greyjoy of Pyke

Minor Houses (overlord given)
    Royce of Runestone/Arryn
    Bolton of Dreadfort/Stark
    Frey of the Twins/Tully
    Dayne of Starfall/Martell

Special
    Targaryen
    Night’s Watch
    White Walkers & Free Folk
    Free Cities

Discord Link
    https://discord.gg/ZVG8q39

Game ID

How to apply
    Please post which faction you wish to play, along with a sample article. If the RP is full you will be waitlisted. You may also message me privately on discord.
    Last edited by Murokkaner; 08-01-2018 at 07:58 AM.
    RPU Head of Dice Rolling
    RPU Chief Medieval Tournament Organizer

-placeholder-
    RPU Head of Dice Rolling

Hope it goes well. Looks cool.

Good luck!
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
    - Winston Churchill.

Took the libery of sharing this roleplay with some people in hopes of helping support this, I wish you the best.

Thanks guys. At the moment we need House Lannister, the the Night's Watch and the Free Folk filled before we can start as planned in a week.

Discord: https://discord.gg/8QXVxmE

Playable factions still open:
    Lannister
    Greyjoy
    Frey
    Dayne
    Night's Watch
    Free Folk
    Free Cities
    RPU Head of Dice Rolling

Open factions:
    Greyjoy
    Night's Watch
    Frey
    Dayne
    RPU Head of Dice Rolling

Still looking for players for the above faction. Game ID is 2354318 for those who want to check it out. Landswap is soon completed so we're starting soon.
    RPU Head of Dice Rolling

I suppose I would like to apply for the Krakenland a.k.a. the Iron islands...

Quote Originally Posted by Josef II von Habsburg View Post
    I suppose I would like to apply for the Krakenland a.k.a. the Iron islands...
    Could I see a sample article? Do join our discord, so I can pass along the game details.
    RPU Head of Dice Rolling

Thats the one I wrote as sample for intended RP of Liberalism-South America RP...

"It felt like yesterday for Marshal de Lima when Brasil had won its independence. How misfortunate when young and progressive country that was soon fell in disorder, its people in disarray; Jacobites promoted by the French republicans have found their way into political and military spheres of young Brasil. Their different ideas and dislikes for the Emperor and his regime have managed to take a grasp on the populace.

Civil war had started, breaking young Brasil into pieces. Two Republics have grown to the north, and hills of Mato Grosso remained somewhat loyal to the Imperador.
    But Dom Pedro knew that his most loyal people are to be found in the south, where he took refuge under Marshal de Lima's military protection. His troops are experienced and his loyalty to the Crown is unlimited. His men however are more fond of Marsha de Lima's orders than those of the Sovereign...

It seems like conflicts are possible to be found everywhere in Brasil and on the entire continent. State of total war is almost inevitable, and surely the Emperor will fight its way back to Sao Salvador and to the Amazon. Brasil is to be united - in one way or another!"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information