Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Looks good, accepted!
    RPU Head of Dice Rolling
    RPU Chief Medieval Tournament Organizer

Dorne may soon be free. Frey and Royce remain playable.
    RPU Head of Dice Rolling

I'll take Dorne if it becomes available otherwise Royce for me.
    Sample Article:
    People of Britain! Hear and obey. A new army is being raised to combat the evils of the vile Krauts and their dastardly Kaiser. All able bodied men of the land are expected to join a service and do their duty for King and Country. You will be remembered for all eternity once the enemy have been defeated. This is not merely a struggle of power, but of life and death! If the Germans invade they will loot and pillage everything we hold dear! Every single person can and will help the war effort. From fighting, to working in factories to knitting for our soldiers, everyone has a part to play if we are to win this war!

Quote Originally Posted by Caveman444 View Post
    I'll take Dorne if it becomes available otherwise Royce for me.
    Sample Article:
    People of Britain! Hear and obey. A new army is being raised to combat the evils of the vile Krauts and their dastardly Kaiser. All able bodied men of the land are expected to join a service and do their duty for King and Country. You will be remembered for all eternity once the enemy have been defeated. This is not merely a struggle of power, but of life and death! If the Germans invade they will loot and pillage everything we hold dear! Every single person can and will help the war effort. From fighting, to working in factories to knitting for our soldiers, everyone has a part to play if we are to win this war!
    Welcome, yes, Dorne is free. You're accepted. Just in time for the Hand's Tourney too ^^

Please join our Discord so I can pass you game details: https://discord.gg/8QXVxmE
    RPU Head of Dice Rolling

Joseph von Habsburg, Caveman444 hope you guys can join in. Unfortunately as both houses are important, should there be other active applications Greyjoy and Dorne will be given away on a first come first serve basis.
    RPU Head of Dice Rolling

Quote Originally Posted by DefinatelynotIntel View Post
    Any spots open for me?
    Hey Intel.

Houses Dorne, Greyjoy are the Great Houses that are free. Any minor House you fancy can also be created upon request. Hop on our discord for more details.
    RPU Head of Dice Rolling

Would love to hop on to house Dorne, can you send me the discord link?

Quote Originally Posted by DefinatelynotIntel View Post
    Would love to hop on to house Dorne, can you send me the discord link?
    https://discord.gg/8QXVxmE
    RPU Head of Dice Rolling

Anything open for this old foot ?
    To serve Him, was to Worship Him.
    We fought on our Path to Victory !
    RPU had been Triumphant before today and it shall be I who will carry on it's Legacy !
    I served the good Emperor with Sweat & Blood.
    My Own, My Men & My Comrades.
    Pain is temporary but Honour is Forever.
    Ours is not to reason 'Why?'
    Ours is to stay strong & fight on !
    Long Live The Emperor LightningTurk

Play Supremacy 1914, the free real-time strategy online games and the Browsergame of the Year 2009!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information