oleoleoleol

Lightbulb Popularity in elite AI rounds

If all AI got destroyed there should be a way to change the relation popularity manually.
    AI settings are stupid - and I don't understand why we are all extremly unpopular as we worked perfect together and all player nations are popular regarding the players opions.

oleoleoleol
    I'm playing now for about three months and I think I did well, but I don't understand the popularity in the elite AI rounds as well as the problem that players leave because of loosing a single battle - why don't they continue to try to fight an other player?

oleoleoleol
    The forum sucks, every new idea needs an other message, I can't edit
    There should be a punishment for players leaving a game round while being in battle, any community ideas how this could be handled?

The idea of each idea having its own thread is so that we don't get "oh I like this idea but I dislike that other idea you proposed".This effectively makesit possible to create poll's for certain idea with clear answers that give clear statistics that we can share with the development team.

Furthermore there should be an edit button on your messages (next to reply and reply with qoute)

On the elite AI it's a very static way of thinking that they do. Any war will make you drop in popularity undeclared worse then declared. This makes the AI always hate the biggest aggressor (the guy who attacked most nations).

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual.
    Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

oleoleoleol
    He's a remaining guest like me, we can' edit our messages in the forum

If player could set the popularity of the other players in game rounds with elite AI this would be really a nice feature

Quote Originally Posted by Fiche1947 View Post
    He's a remaining guest like me, we can' edit our messages in the forum

If player could set the popularity of the other players in game rounds with elite AI this would be really a nice feature

Aah right the guest issues if you want you can always drop me a pm and I'll fix it for you guys (the edit) the devs are going to rework the forum so hopefully in a few months (sadly it will take time as it's part of the revamp of supremacy) thatissue will be solved but I can edit it for you guys.

Next if I understand well you mean that players also can vote to who they find popular andd so that that gets added to the AIscore ? That would be fun I can see it used in RP rounds too so that we'd be able to do RP with elite AI althought that could be harsh .

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual.
    Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

oleoleoleol
    Next if I understand well you mean that players also can vote to who they find popular andd so that that gets added to the AIscore ? That would be fun I can see it used in RP rounds too so that we'd be able to do RP with elite AI althought that could be harsh .
    Yes - this would give the game more realism if the players could also influence the global popularity of each nation
    Last edited by boris.de; 05-14-2018 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Corrected quotation

Thread Information