Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mladen Radakovic View Post
    Do you plan to support mobile devices?
    If the revamp proves successful, a mobile app will indeed be the natural next step.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkyonor View Post
    If the revamp proves successful, a mobile app will indeed be the natural next step.
    Woo S1914 mobile, that would be a dream woooo

Unregistered
    It took me little time to find out that picture is actually heavy tank - very narrow perspective. Layout look modern and it`s good besides game take place around 1914, still it should be atractive in 2018 In this place consider puting somehow espionage in stats e.g. spies hired/enemy spies captured/ spies lost and/or some score for them in personal record.

I really really hope you implement an option to turn off the 'revamped' version, because there are some players that have difficulties changing enviroments.

Quote Originally Posted by Businessman- View Post
    I really really hope you implement an option to turn off the 'revamped' version, because there are some players that have difficulties changing enviroments.
    I do fear eventually it will have to go fully. The issue is that they want to change platforms not only for looks and such but also for compatibility and future expansion of the game. Keeping an older version alive any longer then should be would result in very strange bugs in that older version. And a heavy costs of the development team keeping 2 version of the game up to date. I do know that some people have issues with change just like when we moved from the last Java to the current HTML5.

And I think large part that was because HTML5 was horrible at the start so many who tried it early on never dared to try it again. Right now HTML5 is actually not that bad. People are however habit animals. Many of the people claiming Java is better would annoy themselfs at the last Java version because it just works a little bit different and you're used to HTML5 now. I actually did that transition onces when I get Frontline pioneer and they still had the java version. SO sadly it's best to get used to. But I do think a transition period would come in handy so people can slowly change to th enew version.

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual.
    Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

There are so many things that are going to change in this new version and future versions to come after it that the current version will quickly become the very opposite of viable. Therefore, I reckon that the current version can only be kept for a short period of time until it will ultimately be discontinued and become a footnote in annals of Supremacy 1914 history.

Name:  HAL 9000.png
Views: 32
Size:  160.2 KB

Will I dream?
    Last edited by Max Ravenswood; 06-10-2018 at 01:30 PM.
    [

Unregistered
    Im so HYPED FOR THIS man, if Portugal stays a playable country ill freack out im Portuguese btw.

I think I speak for everyone when I say this. Will we still get to choose our own leaders and flags? I don't think I can continue if I cannot raise a badly drawn flag above my pixel empire.
    There comes a time, in every normal man's life, when he must spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats

Quote Originally Posted by Jackthe Ripper View Post
    I think I speak for everyone when I say this. Will we still get to choose our own leaders and flags? I don't think I can continue if I cannot raise a badly drawn flag above my pixel empire.
    Bump to this. nation editing possibilities would be amazing.
    RPU Discord Server Link (click on flag)

The Lightning Turk Youtube Channel link (click on banner)

"I will lead my people by the hand along the road until their feet are sure and they know the way. Then they may choose for themselves and rule themselves. Then my work will be done."

-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information