Supremacy Universalis II Community Roleplay Project

Greetings to everyone.

It seems that the forums have really dried up in the past few years with regards to rp rounds, and with the revamping of s1914, I feel like we can really get things going again with more interest in the roleplaying aspect of the game.

As we haven't been able to have another 500 player roleplaying round in a while, I would like to put forward a project that myself and some other RPers have been working on.

This is why I would like to formally announce the "Supremacy Universalis II" Project to the s1914 roleplaying community, This round involves a 500 Player map that is privately created for us that will have the capacity for 140 Players, and will include the historical start from the popular strategy game "Europa Universalis IV" in which the historical theme will be medieval and the start date is 1444.

This game will entail medieval historical game mechanics, as well as including the Holy Roman Empire, The Mandate of Heaven, and the Catholic Papacy, and if time allows, the incorporation of the Protestant Reformation.

This is why I would like to make participation in this project available to every individual wishing to participate. If you would like to contribute your time and efforts to making another big round, feel free to check out both the RPU alliance server (https://discord.gg/tBn5bhY) and please feel free to tell us your thoughts and recommendations here on this thread as well. I will take each and every message under careful consideration.

Most importantly, i need to gauge an entire list of membership to submit to the s1914 staff if we get this ball rolling, so if you are interested in joining such an rp idea, it is imperative that you fill out the google form below so that i take your name down as someone who will be participating in the round.

Thank you all!

https://goo.gl/forms/wuNzt5I9dukUquSr1
    RPU Discord Server Link (click on flag)

The Lightning Turk Youtube Channel link (click on banner)

"I will lead my people by the hand along the road until their feet are sure and they know the way. Then they may choose for themselves and rule themselves. Then my work will be done."

-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Deleted User
    Hooray for that RP !

Finally sumthin' that i've been waitin' for!

Quote Originally Posted by Josef II von Habsburg View Post
    Finally sumthin' that i've been waitin' for!
    Awesome to hear So far we have 21 responses on the list, so we are 28% of the ways to getting such an idea accepted. Be sure to let anyone you know that may be interested know of the project, including those from the dutch, portuguese or any other language server ^.^

"I will lead my people by the hand along the road until their feet are sure and they know the way. Then they may choose for themselves and rule themselves. Then my work will be done."

-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Quote Originally Posted by LightningTurk View Post
    including those from the dutch, portuguese or any other language server ^.^
    Even thought I do not do medieval RP's I'll share this with the dutch community
    Last edited by NarmerTheLion; 05-31-2018 at 04:09 PM.

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual.
    Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

Quote Originally Posted by NarmerTheLion View Post
    Thank you Narmer

-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Deleted User
    Quote Originally Posted by NarmerTheLion View Post
    Yay narmer, thanks !

Good luck.
    If this roleplay does go ahead I think it will be indeed good fun.
    On a side note- I'd hope that time would allow the Protestant Reformation, for, with the invention of the Printing Press by Gutenburg four years earlier; I'm sure such revolutionary ideas will spread fast.
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
    - Winston Churchill.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar1 View Post
    If this roleplay does go ahead I think it will be indeed good fun.
    On a side note- I'd hope that time would allow the Protestant Reformation, for, with the invention of the Printing Press by Gutenburg four years earlier; I'm sure such revolutionary ideas will spread fast.
    Thanks Sig! hopefully we can gain enough signatures to make it a possibility. and of course, the group brainstorm is open to anyone interested in participating.

-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Thread Information