Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    I'm from 7/29/18 until 8/5/18 on holiday. So I'll probably be able to join later. ~ Marv

Quote Originally Posted by _Marv3000_ View Post
    I'm from 7/29/18 until 8/5/18 on holiday. So I'll probably be able to join later. ~ Marv
    gotcha man, no worries, thanks for letting me know though

Ill send the game info to everyone, so just enter the round when you are free to do so.
    RPU Discord Server Link (click on flag)

The Lightning Turk Youtube Channel link (click on banner)

"I will lead my people by the hand along the road until their feet are sure and they know the way. Then they may choose for themselves and rule themselves. Then my work will be done."

-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Alright, well the round is up and starting landswap. Those who dont join by the end of the month, excluding marv of course, will most likely have to be replaced by active players, as is always the case.

Im free to take applicants to consider for possible ghosters if anyone would like to apply.

"I will lead my people by the hand along the road until their feet are sure and they know the way. Then they may choose for themselves and rule themselves. Then my work will be done."

-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Muh fam, I have my eyes on Venice if the Papal's are taken
    Last edited by Sir Jhon Edward Pete; 07-30-2018 at 05:21 AM.
    Should ever the day come, and Roleplaying dies here, and they ask where was I when it had died, I shall say.

"I simply tried to hold it, until it did not want to be held no more."

Don't forget to subscribe to Spartan Ball
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3EvfrrQHsUgFfXj_7DweZQ

I am back from holiday. Tomorrow I can join. Where can I find the access data?

Applying for Venice, providing its officially open now. Sample article as follows:

''Loose!'' The hoarse voice cried from within the ranks of archers as the gathered men, waiting for the command pulled back on their weapons and released the deadly hail of projectiles in locust like droves upon the charging swarms of men attempting to overrun them, yelling and hooting like madmen all the while. still, mad or not death cared not as the arrows found their marks felling or fatally wounding scores while a lucky few merely took glancing blows and shrugged it off.
    Twice and thrice again the desperate hails of arrows came yet the horde still came, undeterred by the death of those around them. Finally after what seemed like an eternity but was only minutes they reached the forward lines of their opponents, and the slaughter began anew as clash and clanging of steel piercing armor and flesh melded with the screams and cries of the dying to create a horrific castrophony that was the song of death.

Hour after hour did the defenders manage to hold them back, brave as they were and rallied by the Holy Cross held at the center of the formation.
    Alas, however. No band no matter how brave could defy the mortal odds forever and as their numbers steadily were felled bit by bit, step by step they fell backwards till at last they finally reduced to a small circle around the Cross, no chance of escape or surrender of doomed to the last but not before felling just as many as their own fallen brethren. Thus was the fate of yet another of the good Duke's armies and the cowering town nearby at the hands of the great terror of Christian peoples everywhere, these heathen, those of the unknown north, the Vikings.

I=========I

I day later; The gathered secondary force of knights, men-at-arms and hastily levied peasants and sent from southward as reinforcements, and as their Advance guard approached the location of the battlefield it was they who discovered the futility of their efforts. Despite setting off almost as soon word of the approaching threat reached the capitol at a pace of forced march, they had failed, again. And again, and again.

'Always to late to make difference', were the thoughts hoovering darkly in the mind of Captain Hans as he along with a number of his troops sorrowfully surveyed the burnt and looted husk of what he remembered as not so long ago having been a flourishing community. The rest of the army, were either setting up camp or along with the assistance of some priests setting about the grisly task of digging graves and preparing the vast number of corpses and body parts strewn across the battlefield for burial.

Hans was broken out of his musings as the familiar sound of hooves hitting the earth grew with the approach of one of his men, a scout; if he recalled correctly, ''Sir''. the man called he slowed his mount to a more sedate pace. ''No sign of the fiends within the area, nor of any survivors hiding in the woods best we can tell''. The scout reported with a weary tone that said he had become all to used to such.
    Hans could only find the energy to barely nod, and with one last glance at the now former homes he set his horse at a gallop back to camp. The others turning to follow all with much the same thoughts weighing down upon their minds.
    Last edited by Matthew.T.Long; 08-17-2018 at 11:40 PM.
    Those who live by the sword, Die when someone gets the bright idea to build a gun - Matthew.T.Long

Absolutely accepted.

-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information