Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Event: Team Up!

Event: Team Up!

Name:  180622_teamUpEvent.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  67.4 KB

Generals!

Some battles are not meant to be fought alone and our next event is one of them. Join the 100 player map and choose which of the two sides will benefit from your knowledge as a leader and tactician. Prepare for the biggest team fight in the history of Supremacy 1914.

- Sign-up period: 2018/06/22, 11 AM CEST - 2018/06/25, 11 AM CEST
    - starts-when-full
    - random country selection & free selection among 2 teams
    - TOP 10 in terms of VP will receive a reward
    - players flagged as inactive after 2 real-life days
    - AI & human player peace period of 1 real-life day

Please keep in mind that we are testing this event mode and further adjustments may be made in the future. Therefore feel free to give us your input and feedback in the forum about this event.

Your Supremacy 1914 team

How to join?

I am interested in joining. How can I sign up?

Unregistered
    How can we join *

* Translated by Narmer (and google)

Please use english as the language on the english forum

Dr. Leipreachan explains how to join note that you might need to change the nations setting in the advanced filter if you can't find that specific map.

Last edited by NarmerTheLion; 06-27-2018 at 07:58 AM.

Hiho folks,

To join the event round just got to Main Menu on your S1914 account page --> The Games --> and it is the first game on the list of Games, if you do not see it just enter this game id number 2392409 into the search box and press the red arrow to join the round. Hurry tho only 2 places left!!
    Have fun and nice event scenario!

As people inevitably drop this game, will those lands be able to be taken over by players on their own team, or will the opposing team be the only one able to take these? It would be good if inactive lands become available for either team to attack and take.
    Last edited by marderIII; 06-23-2018 at 02:56 AM.

Hello, this 50 vs 50 has a 2 major problems 1 the ppl go Inactive and not take lands from AI if they joined your team,you practilly can't do some and make more and more go AI because of that. I suggest to let be taken by both team if they go AI . Here map I am in I am Red side and we are winning but is also for us hard. From 100 that joined on day 12 we only 45 left 21 blue and 24 red that 45% not even above 50%........ Have a nice day. Regards Bobo
    Last edited by Bobokil; 07-04-2018 at 11:08 AM. Reason: my grammer

Agree with above I do think that once AI either team should be free to attack. Also an interesting problem is if a team member chooses to ally an enemy and them work against their own team there is nothing at all that can be done - while I understand not being able to attack a member of your own team i do think the ability to disable shared map & right of way should be possible to stop this back-stabbing behaviour.

Last edited by RoteKatze; 07-04-2018 at 04:19 PM.

Crucial changes needed

I Agree with the above points if allies become inactive them should automatically become neutral so should be invaded by everyone. Also instead of everyone automatically declaring war on each other can it be changed to just trade embargo as the morale penalty and the fact most people go inactive in the first day makes hard to maintain a stable economy. I have 33 provinces and I my food and material production is negative because my inactive allies which I cant attack have all the food and metal province while my enemies have energy provinces so I am forced to invade nations which will negatively affect my economy.
    Last edited by kondwani; 07-07-2018 at 01:33 AM. Reason: new information

I do like the concept of this map, having the big teams - but can I suggest maybe 4 teams of 25 might be more of a challenge?

Last edited by RoteKatze; 07-08-2018 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoteKatze View Post
    I do like the concept of this map, having the big teams - but can I suggest maybe 4 teams of 25 might be more of a challenge?
    I think this idea deserves some consideration.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information