Thread: Betting system

Talking Betting system

Hello,

I come with a very simple suggestion. Would be nice if it was possible that at the beggining of a game we would be able to bet with goldmark that we are going to win that game (only 1st place counts). You should be able to bet any amount of goldmark you want since you are taking the risk and there can be only 1 winner. If you win you get double back and if you lose you just wasted all that goldmark. Pretty simple and can increase goldmark spending too,people that make bets are more motivated to spend gm ingame too in order to win, so good for business

I do fear as a part of our users are minors. That this wouldn't do well with the "no gambling before 18" laws that exist.

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual.
    Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

How about the wheel then? That is really gambling and you can buy spins with goldmark.

well if I'm honest in my opinion it is simular. Althought they made it very clear that it's rigged. I'm not a law person I know a lot of games have stuff like the wheel. But gambling on your own victory seems a bridge further to me. but as said I know nothing about legal stuff so maybe tere are backdoors.

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual.
    Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

Goldmark can't be swapped back into real currency. So both possibilities shouldn't interfere with current gambling laws.

DOTA 2 has already a system of betting like that. I dont know in what law you are referring to but if other global known games have it, they must be alright with the laws.

Furthermore I wouldn't suggest betting against the system but against the other players so players don't try to join in inactive maps to win their bets vs bots.
    Last edited by I NIKAS; 08-03-2018 at 01:09 AM.

Thread Information