Thread: Scenario types

Scenario types

Why can't I create game with large (500) map?

I think that you should allow us...

Because people would spam them and crash our servers. as they almost did with the 100p maps, 500p maps are made to have 500p what happens if we'd allow it is sadly that people will create a lot of these very heavy maps (for the servers) for just 10 users. Which would just crash the entire game eventually. If you want a custom made 500p map you can ask the CM (Ikkeenniem) But you'll need several hundreds of people that will be willing to join first.

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.
    Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

I think that 500p maps are ideal fore fictional gameplays like ww2 scenario, with actual, real alliances, and live play with posts. I would like to play and to create that kind of games, where players need to write articles, make coalitions etc...

Hello,

if you want to play WW2 scenarios you should try "Call of War"

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jonathan Jackson View Post
    I think that 500p maps are ideal fore fictional gameplays like ww2 scenario, with actual, real alliances, and live play with posts. I would like to play and to create that kind of games, where players need to write articles, make coalitions etc...
    this is called (partially) roleplaying and when enough participants are found such maps can be created.

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.
    Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

Thread Information