Post Quest/Mission/Achievement Reward System

As the title implies, having a quest/mission/achievement reward system would spice things up a little in the game!

Having this feature would give the player a sense of objective or goal, that in the end, would give them a tasty reward.

NOTE: This is different compared to the medal reward system that is already in the game. It is more of an in-game bonus rather than medals n' stuff just showing off statistics of your victories n' such.

Example:

Mission/Quest: Destroy 50 bombers and fighters
    Reward: 500 blueprints and 5,000 GMs

Or

Mission/Quest: Destroy 1,000 battleships
    Bonus: increase 5% battleship str and dmg

I believe this would add more flavour to the game and will add a 'grind' atmosphere to it as well.

Let me know of your thoughts about this concept!

|Grimemie Wurmeuton|EN Mod|
    Last edited by Grimemie Wurmeuton; 07-18-2018 at 01:21 PM.

I think the reward system might be useable. Just have to be carefull that not to many bonusses accumulate that newer users stand little chance against an old player just because of the bonusses he has won.

You might also work with "generals" you unlock in such a way where there is a default general and then you can unlock generals e.g. admiral which gives BB bonus, but reduces infantry strength, ... if you have enough kills with BB's, that way you create a system of advantage and disadvantage of each general/admiral of which the high levels would be just slightly better then the default. Which might be more dynamic as people would have to choose which one they want to use in a game depending on the starting position they see in the first seconds.

Anyway:
    Added to the The Biglist
    tag: Missions, rewards

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.
    Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

Quote Originally Posted by NarmerTheLion View Post
    I think the reward system might be useable. Just have to be carefull that not to many bonusses accumulate that newer users stand little chance against an old player just because of the bonusses he has won.
    Here is a solution that came to mind:

1. Host the reward/mission system as an event and set the requirements to obtain the rewards to a higher difficulty.

• If this reward/mission system is hosted (let's say) every once a week, not everyone will have overpowered stats. Players will have time to grind to reach the set requirements to obtain the rewards, which means new players have time to catch up even if they just started. Also, if it is harder to obtain (but not that difficult tho' to the point no one gets it) not many players will have the bonus (buffs in particular) which evens out the playing field in my opinion.

I have one more solution in mind, but it deviates from the topic and just creates multiple ideas. I'll just post it as a separate thread instead.

Quote Originally Posted by NarmerTheLion View Post

You might also work with "generals" you unlock in such a way where there is a default general and then you can unlock generals e.g. admiral which gives BB bonus, but reduces infantry strength, ... if you have enough kills with BB's, that way you create a system of advantage and disadvantage of each general/admiral of which the high levels would be just slightly better then the default. Which might be more dynamic as people would have to choose which one they want to use in a game depending on the starting position they see in the first seconds.
    This kinda deviates from the original topic at hand, which is the reward/mission system.

This is more of like a pathway ranking system-ish... To be honest, this was close to the second solution I was going to suggest in the post above, but it kinda deviates from the main topic and just creates a whole new idea. That's why I didn't state it here.

Last edited by Grimemie Wurmeuton; 07-18-2018 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimemie Wurmeuton View Post
    This kinda deviates from the original topic at hand, which is the reward/mission system.

This is more of like a pathway ranking system-ish... To be honest, this was close to the second solution I was going to suggest in the post above, but it kinda deviates from the main topic and just creates a whole new idea. That's why I didn't state it here.
    Fair point

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.
    Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

Thread Information