I am bored of using papper, build this and take my money!

What I use paper for? For a radius range tool of course as many of us do...
    The problem is that you have to calibrate it first and slap it to your screen. The other problem you just lose it and you have to make one again which isn't fun.

You already have the coding scrips anyway just combine them together, make an extra button to toggle the mouse in to it and Vuala high command has a new feature !($$$)!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	range radius tool.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	298.7 KB 
ID:	25341

If bytro doesn't do it I will just pay a developer to make me an add-on. Guys hit me with offers if you can do it.

Mod Edit: All unnecessary references to autism have been removed. Please avoid them in future, or further action may be warranted.
    Last edited by Wolfe_Tone; 08-04-2018 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Mocking autism.

Why not do like most do and fakely move your unit to see what happens? Also let's make clear that the missing features section is for requesting a feature not asking others to make tools to add on this game. Especially as the ToS states

8.5.c
    The Participant breaches the prohibition of non-authorized scripts (see above §6, para 6.1)
    Which would be an allowance to terminate your account if you'd use such tool that is not made by Bytro.

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.
    Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

For one simple reason because you don't have this unit to select it.
    you haven't built one yet cause the day doesn't allow it or you don't have the infrastructure yet (common problem while building airports) or you just didn't choose to make it but the enemy has it.
    finally, even if you have the units it is a lot clumsy and slow.

Is it consider scripting If I make a cursor for windows with circles appear around it every time i press ctrl?

Quote Originally Posted by I NIKAS View Post
    Is it consider scripting If I make a cursor for windows with circles appear around it every time i press ctrl?
    That would not, I believe, as with scripting we usually mean taking the game code and putting over lays to the game code.

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.
    Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

Thanks, I will look for something like that then.

Thread Information