Automate the curent mechanics of the game, make it fun !

Automate the current mechanic of multiple land trading and remove Cap limits.
    you don't have to fear exploitation cause after you traded your one province limit of the day every other province you trade can drop to 30% morale or lower.
    You already have this in the game but it has to be done manually by placing 1 unit of infantry at the provinces you want to trade and then trading these units of infantry with war. The infantry captures the empty province and morale drops to 30% - 25%

Why use multiple land trading?
    Ether to reform your borders with allies after wars been fought together, either because you want to grand them land to be your buffer zone somewhere else, ether trade them land you don't want with land that is their and you want.
    Last edited by I NIKAS; 08-05-2018 at 03:47 PM. Reason: edited to be more understood

as stated in the other thread. There is a 4 provinces(in deficit) limit so I wouldn't really mind if people could trade multiple provinces easier late game as long as they don't go over that 4 province limit it's not really a way to exploit (my opinion) early game is different however as 4 provinces on a 500p map is half your nation.

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.
    Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

Edited, I the idea is to remove all caps as in practice there are no cap limits for trading provinces through fake wars.

Quote Originally Posted by I NIKAS View Post
    Edited, I the idea is to remove all caps as in practice there are no cap limits for trading provinces through fake wars.
    Yes indeed but removing everything is easier to abuse which is why they are there. Often limitations are the result of abuse. People get limitations because in the past people couldn't behave. You can indeed still abuse the same mechanics with 'fake wars' and as you can't trade provinces before day 7 that is nowadays the main kind of abuse we see (people giving all their land to others before the game well started.

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.
    Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

So why have the caps then if they don't work?
    I want to trade land in day 57 and I cant.
    I made negotiations with an enemy, he agreed to be my protectorate I want to trade with him land and I cant
    ...Limitations that don't solve the problem but lessen the game experience are not good limitations.

I don't mind province trading to be inactive before day 7, you usually don't need to trade anything that early anyway.
    But if you don't want to remove the limitations you can at least make them as percentages instead of raw numbers. 10% of provinces per day Instead of 1 and 40% in total difference instead of 4. You will not have more abuse doing that.

regading calculations: Sum both players total provinces * multiply with 10% and / divide with 2.
    Too much work for servers? take one player's province sum * 10% and this is his cap to offer for the day.
    are both too much work for servers? just remove the cap and the traded province starts at 25% morale we do that manually right now anyways.

I'd suggest 0% morale and 50.000 money (corruption money due to the trade).
    In this case it would cost the new owner enough money to compensate the benefit.

Thread Information