[RPU] 1793 Onwards: The Failed Revolution Roleplay

1793 Onwards: The Failed Revolution Roleplay Round

The Lore:
    This roleplaying round is based on if the United States of America did not win its war for independence, and lost in 1779 directly due to their loss at the Battle of Saratoga. Since France never recognized American Independence, they never entered a war with The British Empire, thereby not going through revolution through that historical series of events. Within this roleplay, you will be a nation in a time of great international tension, with a Booming British Monolith in the Eest, a Growing Russian Mass in the East, The Sublime Ottoman Empire to the south, and chaos in Europe with nations vying for control of the landmass.

Base Rules
    1. No Goldmark Usage

2. 1 Day in game = 6 Months in rp

3. Independence can only be declared Once every 25 years with the first attempt being 1800. Only 1 Vassal May declare independence at any time.

4. There will be a council of nations that will be called the Colonial National League.The job of the League is to ensure peace between colonies and nations alike.

5. The League will have weekly in character conferences to bring up international issues. You will be required to be in character during the meeting.

6. Forts in capitals can only go up to lvl 5 all other forts must be lvl 3 until further notice.

7. All other tech can be built except airplanes,bombers, railguns, and heavy tanks.

Military Units List

Line Infantry/Irregulars/Skirmishers (Infantry): No Limit, anyone can create.
    Light Cavalry/Camel Skirmishers (Cavalry): No Limit, anyone can create.
    Dragoons/Uhlans (Armoured Cars): No Limit, anyone can create.
    General (Tanks): Limited to 1 per province.
    Field Artillery (Artillery): 10 per country until future notice. [Will be upgraded]
    Frigate (Light Cruisers): 2 per Coastal Province.
    First Rate Battleship (Battleships): 1 per Coastal Province.
    Railguns- NOT ALLOWED
    Heavy Tanks- NOT ALLOWED
    Air Units- NOT ALLOWED

War Rules
    I reserve the right as the RP admin to wipe rulebreakers and rogue players out with goldmark nuclear fires

-up to 3 provinces total can be taken in any peace deal following a war.

-If a capital of a nation is lost, then the war automatically ends, no exceptions.

-War cooldown is 6 years (12 Days in game.) meaning you cannot attack the same nation for 6 years after that conflict.

- Peace deals between countries are Mandatory, meaning there will be some sort of roleplaying peace agreements.

Great Power Status and Alliance Rules

Great Powers are countries that are in the top 8 of the Index of Power in game. This index will change as countries lose and gain strength.

Starting Great Powers are the Following and will change every 5 years (10 days) as of the start of the rp:

The British Empire
    Russia
    France
    The Ottoman Empire
    Austria
    Poland-Lithuania
    Prussia
    Spain

- All roleplayed military alliances last 5 years in game. at the end of these 5 years, it must be roleplayed to continue the alliance with another treaty of friendship, or the military alliance will no longer be in effect

- Nations can reject a call to arms, but will not be allowed to have another alliance with that same country for 10 years.

-Only 2 Great Powers can be militarily allied to one another at any time. This must be announced with official rp on the DE.

- Great Powers can have up to 2 military alliances with non-great power nations.

-If a country drops from great power status, Its diplomatic relations with other great powers will be nullified, so any military alliance it has with another great power will no longer be in effect.

-Everyone who is not a great power is either a secondary power, or a vassal.

-Secondary powers can have up to 1 military alliance with anyone.

-Secondary powers can only have 1 vassal nation.

-Vassals cannot have military alliances with anyone other than their overlord until they declare independence.

Map:
    https://i.imgur.com/w743LCo.png
    Nation List:
    https://discord.gg/YzRC36t

To apply, just fill out the following:

==============APPLICATION============
    S1914 Name:

Discord Name:

Country Request (Up to 3 1: the Most you want and so on):

Country Capitals:

Country Rivals:

Country Position in 1783:

How do you consider yourself at RPing:

What Previous rps have you been:

A Rp Sample:
    Last edited by LightningTurk; 08-30-2018 at 04:17 AM.
    RPU Discord Server Link (click on flag)

The Lightning Turk Youtube Channel link (click on banner)

"I will lead my people by the hand along the road until their feet are sure and they know the way. Then they may choose for themselves and rule themselves. Then my work will be done."

-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Think its more that almost everyone had already gotten together on Discord Scott.
    Those who live by the sword, Die when someone gets the bright idea to build a gun - Matthew.T.Long

yeah this ^^

but we could always use applicants in the case people leave. if anyone is interested, hit us up here!
    RPU Discord Server Link (click on flag)

The Lightning Turk Youtube Channel link (click on banner)

"I will lead my people by the hand along the road until their feet are sure and they know the way. Then they may choose for themselves and rule themselves. Then my work will be done."

-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Thread Information