View Poll Results: Add scorched earth(self sabotage) to the game as feature to remove upgrades

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 40.00%
  • No

9 60.00%

Thread: Self sabatoge

Self sabatoge

I think we need an ability to sabotage our own province's buildings. The ability to remove RR, airports, factories, barracks & Ports as we retreat in the "face of the enemy" is a common practice in war. I get the whole "to the victor goes the spoils" theory. but if I built it why can't I blow it up before I leave the province.

Won't come - use the search function

Has been suggested many times before as seen in the big list However as the Missing features guidelines say we can re discuss after a year I will allow re discussing this issue:

=> Moved to missing features
    => Added to big list
    => Added a poll
    Last edited by NarmerTheLion; 09-08-2018 at 01:16 AM.

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual.
    Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

Why we discuss always the same - again and again?

Quote Originally Posted by universeofgodi View Post
    Why we discuss always the same - again and again?
    because some users aren't here since 2014 and they have the right to discuss stuff too, the community changes opinions on ideas can change too. Taking a poll or an opinion of 2009 is no longer representative for the current game and community

used it . read past suggestions and see that it is a reoccurring suggestion, in different forms. I thank Narmer for allowing the post. It was a tactic used heavily by all sides during ww1, and throughout history. It belongs in the game. How it's paid for and implemented is what should be argued. A few players with great skill of course don't want it. I get that. But boohoo to them. That's the point of it.

Unregistered
    If this was implemented, the player should only be allowed to sabotage a set number per game day. Additionally, the sabotage should not return any of the resources back to the player.

I agree that it should have a demolishing time maybe a certain percentage of the construction time (bigger construction = more time needed to place the TNT) that way you still need to predict which territory will fall and which wont

Thread Information