Thread: Province Morale

Province Morale

Please change the morale system for provinces. The penalties are atrocious. A starting province .4days away has a -5 morale penalty? -.5 days away and it's a -7 penalty? Seems totally excessive....

SO far the game has worked this way for quite some years, I have never had a starting province that didn't go positive in moral at daychange. so it seems well balanced. Could you eleborate more?

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.
    Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

I have played this game since 2010 and the morale system hasn't changed. The province morale has gone up but has started going down due to the days away from capital penalty. .3 days gives a -4 penalty. This is so unreasonable. Should be maybe -1 penalty for every .5 days. I understand this is to hinder massive empires late in the game, but the distance is so small there the penalty should be negligible. There also could be a scale incorporated. -1 penalty every .5 days for 2 days of travel, then greater than 2 days of travel would be -3 penalty every .5 days after 2 days of total travel time.

yes but you're talking undeveloped regions there are a lot of bonusses e.g. when a region is surrounded by your own territory, fortresses, ... my wn opinion is that it is balanced but we best hear others out too

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.
    Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

I understand you have to improve regions to get morale boost, but 2 hours away from a capitol there shouldn't be a penalty. It doesn't make sense. I don't understand the real world application. New York doesn't want to revolt in real life because they are a few hours away form Washington DC....

It should be mentioned that the two hours are based on the air travel time

Air travel in 1914 was primitive at best, cars were a luxury which were too expensive for the ordinary citizen. As this game is set during the WW1 period, such arguments are futile.

Railways and carriages were the primary forms of land transport in those days, it should be noted that railways are one of the ways in which the distance to capital penalty can be reduced.
    [url=http://www.supremacy1914.com/]

Got game game related queries? Have a look at the manual.

Require assistance? Please submit a ticket here or contact a member of our support staff directly.

Ok, people were still not "demoralized" from having to buggy for being away from the capital multiple hours....

Thread Information