Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Guest Login Not Loading

Hello, when I try to use the guest login for public games I get an error message that says "Game could not be loaded. Please try again later." This has been happening for 4 or 5 days now and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You 4 Your Time

Unregistered
    Same here...4 or 5 days now

thanks for reporting.
    It does indeed seem like it's broken

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual.
    Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

Hi guys. I am having the same issue. Cannot log in as a guest to check out prospective games. Help.
    Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ion View Post
    Hi guys. I am having the same issue. Cannot log in as a guest to check out prospective games. Help.
    Thank you for your time.
    It's a known bug the developers are already trying to get it fixed no other help that I can provide right now sadly

Any update, Narmer TheLion, on when, or if, this bug will be resolved anytime soon? I presume that if province view will not load, you can neither login as a guest nor join a game. Since province view is going away in the revamp, I cannot imagine that the devs would spend much time on this bug. For those of us, like me, that thoroughly enjoy this game, but cannot currently play it because of this bug, can you provide any idea when the revamp will go live?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Count of Anjou View Post
    Any update, Narmer TheLion, on when, or if, this bug will be resolved anytime soon? I presume that if province view will not load, you can neither login as a guest nor join a game. Since province view is going away in the revamp, I cannot imagine that the devs would spend much time on this bug. For those of us, like me, that thoroughly enjoy this game, but cannot currently play it because of this bug, can you provide any idea when the revamp will go live?
    I can sadly not share the few dates I have. As they're not hard deadlines. Guest login will be fixed to my knowledge for but I don't even have a date as they need to locate the issue and then fix it so that's hard to plan. I'll see if bytro wants to share some information on both the bug and the revamp.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information