Angry game XXX Leader of the game XXX

Please ban this guy and do your research. I have reported this guy now 3 times and have been told a bunch of bull crap of how he could've achieved 35 provinces by day 8. Thats 5 nations. Even with morale boost you cannot blow through ppl's land with only 11k losses without uses other ppl's accounts or friends to help. I fully understand this system, and im tired of the integrity of this game being spit on. You devs are not doing your jobs or your research. Your system that you have in place checks ips which doesn't do diddly squat. You take my money freely but let this cheating crap continue. But would bulk if I wanted my money back. Even new players would not leave there land undefended IN 5 FRIGGING Sep rate nations WAKE UP. Please do something Or I will post daily until this is addressed.

Im being threatened by a game operator for posting in the articles about this guy cheating? Seriously Are you ppl that indulgent and have no respect for your game? Where do I apply for a refund ? like come on

Please do not use the forum for blaclisting your message has been annonymised and thread closed

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.
    Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

Thread Information