My medal/badge/ribbon doesn't show up in my Service Record... Why?

First of all, make sure that your game was ranked.
    If a game is ranked, the Daily European will contain a note saying that it is ranked just below the "Points needed to win this round." message. It will also say if a game is ranked if you look at the details on the game in the My Games page.
    It is impossible to gain medals, badges or ribbons in unranked games.

For a game to be ranked, the following conditions must hold:
    • Anti-Cheat system has to be switched on.
    • At least 6 human players must have logged in (or 2 for a gold round).

Medals
    • All kill requirements for medals must be against active human opponents (Elite AI does not count for medals!).
    • Kill counters for all medals are accumulative, meaning that kills scored in any game will add to the total requirement.

Badges

In order to obtain the next level badge (basic, expert or elite), a user must have completed all 3 requirements at any given time. With this said, it is easiest to first gain the non italic requirements as once they have been achieved they will never disappear. The italic requirements however will reset at the end of day 45, unless you have the other requirements met to successfully advance to the next badge level.
    • All kill requirements for badges must be against active human opponents (Elite AI does not count for badges!).
    • Requirements in italics must be met in one single round. Kills from other rounds will not add to your total.
    • Requirements in italics must also be met by day 45.
    • Requirements that aren't in italics are accumulative from all of your ranked games and will not reset.

Ribbons
    • All kill requirements for ribbons must be against active human opponents (Elite AI does not count for ribbons!).

Notes regarding the Economic Dominance ribbon;
    • You must have built at least 500 province upgrades. Upgrades that were captured or repaired do not count.
    • You have to win the round via the set victory condition (no retirement).
    Last edited by Enlightning Man; 11-12-2010 at 06:45 PM. Reason: added bold print to the elite ai message
    Developer-team member of the best free multiplayer real-time online strategy RPG: Supremacy 1914!
    "Therefore I say to you Let Europe arise!" - Winston Churchill (Zurich September 19th, 1946)

Play Supremacy 1914, the free real-time strategy online games and the Browsergame of the Year 2009!

What has also caused some confusion is this:

If you play a team mode round, all members of the winning team will get the 'Allied Victory Medal'. There will be no Gold/Silver/Bronze Crosses.
    Developer-team member of the best free multiplayer real-time online strategy RPG: Supremacy 1914!
    "Therefore I say to you Let Europe arise!" - Winston Churchill (Zurich September 19th, 1946)

Play Supremacy 1914, the free real-time strategy online games and the Browsergame of the Year 2009!

Thread Information